No Wonder Wednesday Player was only £10

Guest TheKopOwl

Biggest pile of vvank i have ever used,

Poor quality streaming videos, even on low and i have infinity,

No iOS support like chelsea player has

Poor quality vids and not as frequent/behind the scenes as some others,

Wonder if i can get my £10 back for this worthless piece of ****

Yes, been released and not fit for purpose,

I bought it for the games i dont go too (which is few as i go to most home/away) and hear of all the problems with the derby stream,

My mate has the chelsea one which has about 4/5 vids a day all better quality which also go behind the scenes, we have one a day and no iOS compatibility,

When will someone get a decent stream for the games as swfc and radio sheff seem to fail at the moment with it, needs innovating so it works for everyone,

The wednesday player is p1ss poor and dosent work properly, needs a lot of work before they can take my hard earned money, the official OS site is a joke,

The people working on it need the sack and need someone who can do it properly,

Rant over

3 points tonight UTO FTB WTID

Give your subscription to someone else who can't get to games then, and will actually appreciate it.

I pay full price (missed the offer because all of you moaning little minces got there first), and I only do so for the commentary.

Edited by evaD

Yes, been released and not fit for purpose,

I bought it for the games i dont go too (which is few as i go to most home/away) and hear of all the problems with the derby stream,

My mate has the chelsea one which has about 4/5 vids a day all better quality which also go behind the scenes, we have one a day and no iOS compatibility,

When will someone get a decent stream for the games as swfc and radio sheff seem to fail at the moment with it, needs innovating so it works for everyone,

The wednesday player is p1ss poor and dosent work properly, needs a lot of work before they can take my hard earned money, the official OS site is a joke,

The people working on it need the sack and need someone who can do it properly,

Rant over

3 points tonight UTO FTB WTID

Try living abroad mate, it's indispensable!

They advertised bit higher price forr WW this year in order to release better quality of videos...

Bit surprised to hear that they are still barely watchable :sad:

Tell me about it. The highlights are no better. you click on 'high' quality and the video doesnt load. medium is no different to low either. We are entitled to have a moan here for those saying not to. I have forked out £120 now and more on this service, but there is no other alternative.

I'm not much behind you, on spending on it.

It is soooo for us that can't get to games :sad: :sad: :sad:

I understand it's nothing when all our fans spend 20-30 odd quid a ticket, but you expect a lot better. Especially when they make promises that aren't fulfilled

Guest Kagoshimaowl

U whiny sods! If tha lives in England, get t'match. Wednesday Player is an absolute godsend for those of us who live overseas!!

... Anyone's working yet?

U whiny sods! If tha lives in England, get t'match. Wednesday Player is an absolute godsend for those of us who live overseas!!

I forgot everyone who lives in England has a bottomless pit of a bank account.

Guest Kagoshimaowl

Innes....didn't mean to start the mnatch debate again, just can't understand the whining. For ALL people who can't get to games Wednesday World is better than nowt. Leeds don't even bother with it. Feel sorry for their fans who can't make games!