Who's coming BACK to Sheffield Wednesday ?

Good man (assuming you are male)

It's interesting how one fan coming back usually results in 4 or 5 more coming too

Some great positive stories in this thread

I was hoping to hear from a few fans who had decided to come back after flipping it off during the Kaven years - so it's great to read so many fans coming back to Hillsborough...

Thanks mate,

Part of the reason we didn't get one was due to his disappointment of how the club was run.

Back in the 90's we went week in week out and sometimes went exec with match day sponsors. I got pics of me with all the players from Rumbelows cup final team (inc the cup itself) and a signed football presented to me by John harkes, lol. These are the memories that mean so much to me and the total and utter tails in charge destroyed that.

It's just so nice to see a glimmer in the distance that we're on our way back to those days and im not sure about you but it just feels right?

I Can't foookin wait.

Not coming back mate, cos I'm not leaving. Third season as a season ticket holder and loving it. Always wanted to go as a youngster but couldn't afford it and had no one to go with. All change now, go with two cracking lads from work and we have been there for the highs and lows. We were in the 6000 at derby and were rocking the stadium like 6000 Spartans. An awesome atmosphere by a truly special bunch. We are Sheffield Wednesday....come join the family

Not coming back mate, cos I'm not leaving. Third season as a season ticket holder and loving it. Always wanted to go as a youngster but couldn't afford it and had no one to go with. All change now, go with two cracking lads from work and we have been there for the highs and lows. We were in the 6000 at derby and were rocking the stadium like 6000 Spartans. An awesome atmosphere by a truly special bunch. We are Sheffield Wednesday....come join the family

Nice one

Actually - that's brought up a great point

There's more and more fans coming with people from work now than ever before (statistics supplied by 'matesfromwork.com')

Looks like instead of going with just one mate - there's groups starting to form to return to Hillsborough again

That's ace - and something that's dropped off since the introduction of all seater stadiums

Owlstalk Shop

Guest ELVIS_OWL

I've had a season ticket for years but after bringing my GF along to a few games last season she's finally substituted poo poo Saturday TV and Meadowhall shopping binges for a more meaningful existence... and now I've got someone to queue up for my half time bovril so I don't miss any of the game! That's blind commitment for you!