Wednesday - one man team

I answered some questions on predictions for the new season for the divisions for The Daisy Cutter and I saw another guy who'd answered some in this piece too.

Had to share his comment:

Best new signing – Michail Antonio (Sheffield Wednesday)

This player is Premiership quality and I can’t believe Reading let him go, especially after the initial bid was turned down. In my opinion the one man team accusation levelled at Sheffield United last season was more suited for the blue and white contingent. Antonio is a real game changer who can run at players, curl a ball, score from angles, he’s fast, skilful and knows where the net is.

http://www.thedaisycutter.co.uk/2012/08/the-cutter-writers-predictions-for-201213/

A career in ITV's studio awaits.

I answered some questions on predictions for the new season for the divisions for The Daisy Cutter and I saw another guy who'd answered some in this piece too.

Had to share his comment:

Best new signing – Michail Antonio (Sheffield Wednesday)

This player is Premiership quality and I can’t believe Reading let him go, especially after the initial bid was turned down. In my opinion the one man team accusation levelled at Sheffield United last season was more suited for the blue and white contingent. Antonio is a real game changer who can run at players, curl a ball, score from angles, he’s fast, skilful and knows where the net is.

http://www.thedaisycutter.co.uk/2012/08/the-cutter-writers-predictions-for-201213/

A career in ITV's studio awaits.

so after ched went they hardly scored a goal and we had Antonio for fourteen matches and did very well before him means that the pigs

weren't a one man team but we were . well that's me convinced :-)

Edited by cross owl

Guest Glasgow Owl

so after ched went they hardly scored a goal and we had Antonio for fourteen matches and did very well before him means that the pigs

weren't a one man team but we were . well that's me convinced :-)

load of bawlocks....we went up because we were a team, proved that the blunt were a 1 man team, they didn't :sad: