Ross Barkley

DJ is going to have one big selection headache:

JJ, Antonio, Semedo, Pecnik, Amado, Barkley, McCabe, Lines, Mayor, Maguire, COG, Madine and poss Rodri?

I gotta say that this is potentially one of the best attacking forces in the Champ and possibly in the last 30 years at S6 !!!

Guest BoomTownOwls

JJ, Antonio, Semedo, Pecnik, Amado, Barkley, McCabe, Lines, Mayor, Maguire, COG, Madine and poss Rodri?

I gotta say that this is potentially one of the best attacking forces in the Champ and possibly in the last 30 years at S6 !!!

Nah.

Hirst, Bright, Warhurst, Waddle, Sheridan et al

Barkley joined Everton as an 11-year old and played for the club's youth teams. He was named as a substitute in a first team league game in early 2010–11, and was expected to make his Premier League debut[2] before his leg was broken in three places after a collision with Liverpool's Andre Wisdom during an England under-19 match in October 2010.[3] Prior to the injury, he had been an unused substitute against Newcastle United in September.

He recovered from his injury in time to join the first team for pre-season training before the beginning of 2011–12. He made his debut in Everton's first game of the season, a 1–0 defeat to Queens Park Rangers, and was named man of the match by Radio City Sport.[4] His early performances were highly praised, with Martin Keown predicting that "[barkley will] be one of the best players we'll ever see in this country."[5] He signed a new four-and-a-half-year contract in December 2011.[6]

On the 17th August 2012, it was announced that Barkley would join Championship side Sheffield Wednesday, on a loan deal until January.

A little over excited there methinks....

Guest wilyfox

They're trying to sign Charlie Adam and apparently that deals close now..

Adam had an absolute stinker at Liverpool last season.

Guest wilyfox

Not wanting to get carried away (seems a bit too good to be true at the moment), but:

Antonio

Semedo

Barkley

Maynor/JJ

Sounds like some midfield.

why do people forget McCabe? this guy's supposed to be poo hot...

This is what my Everton mate said in response to text about Barkley and Adam rumour.

"I will f'ing screw if this is true. Mate, he's the second coming. Two feet, cracking physique and knows where the goal is. He Will get you a double promotion (it's Friday, hes probably had a few). If we have Mirallas, and you look after him, I guess I will have to get over it but really thought this was his breakthrough year for us. Wouldn't be over the moon with Adam. Moyes' brother is his agent so could have legs though."