Rob Jones v Gardener

Guest Leeswfc3

If we're picking out one performance then...

Rob Jones allowed us to go 4 down at Stevenage in one half....

Stupid thread. Gardner is a far superior player.

Agreed.

Buxton was shocking and I blame Him for the second goal.

Also agreed, IMO Buxton is struggling.

Back four did look suspect last night. No doubt about it, and that is why you cannot judge them individually.

We all know, for instance that Buxton and Reda are better then their first half performance yesterday, Llera too for that matter. So why would you single out the new guy for criticism?

Last night I don't think Gardner was at fault once. I don't really think Gardner and Jones can be compared, Gardner looks a very good player.

Watch the first goal back and tell me he wasn't at fault. Didn't track his man n left him n he scored. He got drawn to the ball for no reason.

This was his only real fault though. He is a better defender than Rob Jones but last night worried me I thought we were goin to be solid at the back n we looked poor in first half.

Guest North Stand Owl....

oh grow up ffs this forum is for adults , mushimonsterstalk is that way >>>>>>>>>>

Agreed. lol, >>>>>>>>>>> this way

Ho hum.... calm down peeps....one bloody game!!!....was bad enough on live chat last night....suicide alert after the first 45 mins!!!...lets wait a few games for things to get settled eh???....there'll be a few morre players having nightmare matches at the beginning of the season and I expect quite a few changes to be made until DJ is happy with how things are going....half the squad are new so its bound to take time...............aaaaand rest!!! lol

Edited by Prendo's boots

Watch the first goal back and tell me he wasn't at fault. Didn't track his man n left him n he scored. He got drawn to the ball for no reason.

This was his only real fault though. He is a better defender than Rob Jones but last night worried me I thought we were goin to be solid at the back n we looked poor in first half.

Reda goes to Croft. Gardner covers the cross because there is no one else to mark Llera has Slew. The goal looks poor from Reda more than anyone.