The official MELTDOWN thread

Never mind our new signings. Buxton is playing his worst game ever for us. Gardner looks out of sorts. Picnic, not in the game.

Maguire was putting himself about, not sure why he was brought off?

Only player doing owt is Antonio but with 3 men on him its difficult, however, the rest of the players sould be finding that empty space left!

Didn't even bother watching the second half. No way we will come back playing like that. O'Grady isn't fit to lace marlon Harewood's boots. Didn't do anything from what I saw. Pecnik will have have contract terminated by mutual consent before Christmas. Reda Johnson can't cut it against championship opposition. Madine won't make the step up. Need two 20 goal a season strikers to sign tomorrow plus a CM and two centre backs. Gardner is no Danny Maddix. Buxton has been proven he can't cut it in the championship. Antonio and Kirkland are ok. Kirkland won't stay fit and antonio is overpriced though.

I'm not sure about dave jone's tactics. I'd like to see someone like David Moyes given the job.

Anyone want to buy my ticket for derby? I'm a first time season ticket holder this year, only got one so I could stop real fans getting away tickets. After that shower of poo poo tonight Im not going to derby besides, I don't know where to park or drink in Derby.

Edit: Delete this post, just noticed final score think we might be in for autos this season. Can't wait til derby!

Edited by cardiff_05

Didn't even bother watching the second half. No way we will come back playing like that. O'Grady isn't fit to lace marlon Harewood's boots. Didn't do anything from what I saw. Pecnik will have have contract terminated by mutual consent before Christmas. Reda Johnson can't cut it against championship opposition. Madine won't make the step up. Need two 20 goal a season strikers to sign tomorrow plus a CM and two centre backs. Gardner is no Danny Maddix. Buxton has been proven he can't cut it in the championship. Antonio and Kirkland are ok. Kirkland won't stay fit and antonio is overpriced though. I'm not sure about dave jone's tactics. I'd like to see someone like David Moyes given the job. Anyone want to buy my ticket for derby. I'm a first time season ticket holder this year, only got one so I could stop real fans getting away tickets. After that shower of poo poo tonight Im not going to derby besides, I don't know where to park or drink in Derby.

lol

Owlstalk Shop

Didn't even bother watching the second half. No way we will come back playing like that. O'Grady isn't fit to lace marlon Harewood's boots. Didn't do anything from what I saw. Pecnik will have have contract terminated by mutual consent before Christmas. Reda Johnson can't cut it against championship opposition. Madine won't make the step up. Need two 20 goal a season strikers to sign tomorrow plus a CM and two centre backs. Gardner is no Danny Maddix. Buxton has been proven he can't cut it in the championship. Antonio and Kirkland are ok. Kirkland won't stay fit and antonio is overpriced though.

I'm not sure about dave jone's tactics. I'd like to see someone like David Moyes given the job.

Anyone want to buy my ticket for derby? I'm a first time season ticket holder this year, only got one so I could stop real fans getting away tickets. After that shower of poo poo tonight Im not going to derby besides, I don't know where to park or drink in Derby.

Edit: Delete this post, just noticed final score think we might be in for autos this season. Can't wait til derby!

flipping heck does that post sum you up?