Anyone watching in Skegness ?

Dont know about skeggy but I'll be in Hisaronu, turkey tomorrow afternoon. Saw a league cup there about 5 years ago. We beat Rotherham away, coughlan tried to decapitate somebody and the bar had a disco on with me sat in corner on my own watching Wednesday with no volume.

Dont know about skeggy but I'll be in Hisaronu, turkey tomorrow afternoon. Saw a league cup there about 5 years ago. We beat Rotherham away, coughlan tried to decapitate somebody and the bar had a disco on with me sat in corner on my own watching Wednesday with no volume.

Get in Alexs Bar mate, game will definately be on and commentary too no doubt.

I blocked a sink in a bar in Hisaronu after a heavy session once. Just thought you'd like to know :)

PS Apparently, pronouncing the name of the local buses (dolmus?) incorrectly is very funny because it means bacon?!