Justice for Trevs print

Bring the thread back to the Matchday section :mad:

No one is going to bother looking in the other section,

It wouldn't hurt to leave it in Matchday for a couple of weeks,

Trev is wanting to get the rest of the prints off his hands,and there are still 0wlstalkers that haven't coughed up (after pledging to buy)

Why move the thread anyway ? there are threads in the Matchday section that are not as worthy,yet don't get moved :wacko:

Come on Neil or one of you Mods,,get it put back.

Sits back and waits for this thread to be deleted :huh:

Print No 87 is hanging on my wall but the missus says it will have to go somewhere else as she wants her picture back up over the mantle piece. I just keep telling her I'll do it........when I find somewhere else for it to hang.

Buy one fella's there mint, and all for a good cause as well.

Bring the thread back to the Matchday section :mad:

No one is going to bother looking in the other section,

It wouldn't hurt to leave it in Matchday for a couple of weeks,

Trev is wanting to get the rest of the prints off his hands,and there are still 0wlstalkers that haven't coughed up (after pledging to buy)

Why move the thread anyway ? there are threads in the Matchday section that are not as worthy,yet don't get moved :wacko:

Come on Neil or one of you Mods,,get it put back.

Sits back and waits for this thread to be deleted :huh:

Moved to transfer list (where there's loads of threads on the subject already)

Stop weeing me off

Owlstalk Shop

Any orders placed this week (before friday night) will be posted on saturday morning,

Nice one pahowl,,,,pity this couldn't be kept in the matchday section,might have got a few more buying,or at the very least,got the ones that pledged to cough up,,,but,,alas,,if it upsets Neil that much then fair dooo's,,,it's his site and he can get the mardy bums on whenever he wants I s'pose,,,,,,,,,,,,,fer fecks sake,,I thought he was too busy ranting about a friggin post box to be upset bout Trevs print,,lmfao,,

Sorry Trev,,,,,,,I tried,,,,,now I'm off to see if I can find a feckin interesting thread to read in the Matchday section,,,,,FFS,,theres some arsehole threads in there,,and the buggers are allowed to stay,, :wacko:

Once again Trev,,,a MASIVE ,WELL DONE.