Strikers?

Gary Madine did not feature against the Baggies which has given me food for thought.

Of course there was the issue of giving a last trial to Harewood and possibly having a look at COG against Premiership opposition. Maybe DJ is happy with Madine so he didn't need a run out, it is a squad game and not everyone can play, or is he carrying a knock?

But remember, DJ said a few days ago that there could be some surprise departures, so could it be that there is a decent offer on the table for him and we have a recognised 20 a season man at this level lined up?

Or have I missed something and there has been another explanation somewhere?...........Oh! I wish the season would get underway!!!

:madine:

Gary Madine did not feature against the Baggies which has given me food for thought.

Of course there was the issue of giving a last trial to Harewood and possibly having a look at COG against Premiership opposition. Maybe DJ is happy with Madine so he didn't need a run out, it is a squad game and not everyone can play, or is he carrying a knock?

But remember, DJ said a few days ago that there could be some surprise departures, so could it be that there is a decent offer on the table for him and we have a recognised 20 a season man at this level lined up?

Or have I missed something and there has been another explanation somewhere?...........Oh! I wish the season would get underway!!!

Madine picked up a knock in portugal think they are just giving enough time to recover

Guest davet30

he's go a bruised foot down to the bone - Injury = Not playing

Guest wilyfox

Although it didn't stop him going go karting, which I think is a silly activity for a professional footballer.

He's Gaz Madine - it's his party and he'll kart if he wants to.

Guest waistline ye diddle

"Injury" has been used as a smoke screen for departures before.

Though I think we'd be silly to sell him now.

Guest davet30

tweet from Gary himself ...

GaryMadine9

Whats all this transfer rumour poo poo? I'm injured I've got a bruised bone in my foot so can't kick a ball.. No smokescreen no nothing. Simple

Just button it eh?