Strikers?

Guest Bald Owl

Although it didn't stop him going go karting, which I think is a silly activity for a professional footballer.

It's the only thing he can drive now though!

Yeah, he should stay at home all day in a dark room studying the opposition and doing sit ups.

Are you Alan Irvine? Noticed you have the word 'badge' in your name and mention studying the opposition.

It's the only thing he can drive now though!

lol :madine: lol

Guest Wade owl

Gary Madine did not feature against the Baggies which has given me food for thought.

Of course there was the issue of giving a last trial to Harewood and possibly having a look at COG against Premiership opposition. Maybe DJ is happy with Madine so he didn't need a run out, it is a squad game and not everyone can play, or is he carrying a knock?

But remember, DJ said a few days ago that there could be some surprise departures, so could it be that there is a decent offer on the table for him and we have a recognised 20 a season man at this level lined up?

Or have I missed something and there has been another explanation somewhere?...........Oh! I wish the season would get underway!!!

:madine:

Guest Wade owl

He hasn't won me over madine,think he will struggle in championship,we need some older experienced heads in the center of this team,a grafter up front,we need energy,and cool heads,looking forward to the season starting,but nothing has been added to this team for me from last season,missed 2 games last season,let's be fair,80% of teams wa poor,and Wednesday at times,in for a tough season,Antonio alone won't bring glory,15th at best,needed to spend,signings look like gambles,dissapointed in the effort to even try for top 10,money makes the world go round!

Madine has the potential to be a top player. Thank God we no longer have those stupid bassards running the club who sold every decent player we've had in the last decade for the first bid that came in. Madine n semodo would have been gone this summer. Thank you Milan some of us will be Eternally grateful for what you've done