Tal Ben Haim

Guest RossD1991

Awful attitude.

How he's behaving with the unfortunate saga at Pompey.

Stinks of a player who's more about himself than anyone else.

The guys took 2.5 mill in pay cuts, he signed a contract in good faith at the end of the day.

The guys took 2.5 mill in pay cuts, he signed a contract in good faith at the end of the day.

This. What the hell has happened down there? I don't trust anybody who has administered over that club in past couple of years. Even this summer, under Birch - who has been involved in football for years, you hear completely mixed messages. The players saying they hadn't been offered severance packages or invited to the negotiating table. Administrators saying they had. I don't believe all those pro's who've taken all summer to leave have been holding Pompey hostage.

I wouldn't want him cos he's not that good.

As others have said on the money front if you were given a job on one wage and then they asked you to leave for a relative pittance of a pay off you wouldn't be happy. Ben Haim is on a £36k contract but he hasn't received that in over a year.

I suspect he wants an agreement that if Portsmouth sort themselves out he might actually receive some of the money he's entitled to