Liquidation

Do you understand the difference between a business and an individual. I am simply saying that I want Wednesday to compete for promotion not pray for a play off spot ant then compete in the epl not fight for survival what is your alternative

Same criteria applies, suspect your view will not be shared by many but you are entitled to your opinion .

and years in oblivion :wacko:

I would say no more than 3 years to where we are consolidating now.

Imo Wednesday would never spend any lenghth of time in the lower divisions we are simply too big a club to be out of the top two divisions for any lenghth of time

Guest zico sterland

They cant,hence the fake sponsorship deal they have come up with,{fake allegedely }.The biggest in the history of the premiership by far,sponsored by a company that is owned by there owner,from a family whos wealth makes Abramovich look like Oliver Twist.So with this great deal they can suddenley break even lol'

United had a season in the premiership not too long ago, now look where they are. I'd rather be a steady team in the Championship, slowly pushing towards the Premiership than end up in their position.

Well you are entitled to your opinion this is my 6th decade of watching Wednesday and i would for once like us not to be a steady team.

Guest zico sterland

• They cant,hence the fake sponsorship deal they have come up with,{fake allegedely }.The biggest in the history of the premiership by far,sponsored by a company that is owned by there owner,from a family whos wealth makes Abramovich look like Oliver Twist.So with this great deal they can suddenley break even lol' Sorry this was an answer for BG on how Man City can break even.

Guest waistline ye diddle

No mate , I sincerely do not want Wednesday to sit in the championship and play it safe. Over my years of watching Wednesday I am sick of them playing safe. Remember invest in the stadium not the team blah, blah. Having a better stadium than man utd 25 years ago has really got us somewhere !

If man city go bust in 5 years time at least their fans will have had the memories, if they get put in league 7 they will be back just as rangers

Will be back aNd just as Wednesday will be back

Sorry but this is possibly one of the craziest things I've read on here. we're just out of the s**t and you want to go straight back.

What happens if we 'go for it' and it doesn't work? We buy a load of big name player who end up being Jeffers mark II. Broke, no happy memories and playing skegness united.

Patience, grasshopper, is the path to true enlightenment.

Edited by waistline ye diddle

Sorry but this is possibly one of the craziness things I've read on here. we're just out of the s**t and you want to go straight back.

What happens if we 'go for it' and it doesn't work? Ee buy a load of big game player who end up being Jeffers mark II. Broke, no happy memories and playing skegness united.

Patience, grasshopper, is the path to true enlightenment.

Ok lol I am well and truly out numbered lol

But patience flipping patience! I think anyone who has watched Wednesday over the last 40 plus years can be classed as patient lol

Guest zico sterland

We werent steady under Dave Richards and it has taken us 15 years to get over it .On the verge of going out of business if MM had not stepped in,cant believe people want to go down that path again.If were in premiership in 7 years time I would be delighted sat with my lad cheering the owls on thinking how far we have come in 10 years.From div1 and bankrupt to a seat at the top table and solvent.If we get there sooner so be it but not if it puts the club at risk.

Guest waistline ye diddle

Ok but I much prefer last season's unmemorable cautiousness to watching us at the high court.

Guest Sniper1

Fair enough it's my opinion based on years of playing it safe tactics at s6

I don't think ive ever seen us play it safe.

We were in the premiership paying wages we couldn't afford, great while it lasted.

We have since then been bouncing between lower Championship and League One on a pathetic budget that we still couldn't maintain.

We escaped admin and possible liquidation by about a week.

Look at Portsmouth now, i wonder what they would prefer?

FA Cup winners to posssible non league in the space of 4 years.

Crazy talk man, have you been a sleep for the last 13 years.