Doncaster

Guest lamort

Is it a long walk from the station to the ground?

There's a bus X75 I think plus taxis - I'm like First today! :)

Guest Dani B Donny Owl

Just over two weeks till the Donny friendly, where are the best places to go for a pre match beer or to.

Only time I went to Donny was when we beat the 4-0, as I recall there was a pub on the roundabout but isnt that some distance from the Keepmoat ?

Its a bit rough in that pub your best bet will be wetherspoons, uv got 3 to pick from and its only a 15 minute walk from the town centre Edited by Dani B Donny Owl

Yes and at half time bar is open . Or it was last season anyway

Cheers mate, not been to the Keepmoat before and that's one of the reasons I'm going to this match as I have a feeling it could be my last chance in quite a while.

Guest barrieowl

Would go in Railway ,Leopard or corner pin all 3 are within 2 mins of station to your right ,if you stray any further old bill will ship you to ground ,you can walk to ground in 15 mins from all 3 .donny owl.

Guest Dani B Donny Owl

Would go in Railway ,Leopard or corner pin all 3 are within 2 mins of station to your right ,if you stray any further old bill will ship you to ground ,you can walk to ground in 15 mins from all 3 .donny owl.

HI DAD, im trying to drum up some business for wetherspoons :-)

Guest barrieowl

HI DAD, im trying to drum up some business for wetherspoons :-) :biggrin:

Don't worry pal there's quite a few of us who will be sampling the delights of wetherspoons!.....see you all in there....

Dont expect to be at bar for less than 40 mins to get served , will be 20 old ladies ordering coffee and 2 staff on!!

no worries, im quite confident of removing 20 old ladies from the bar..........unless they turn on me and it turns into a monty python sketch! uto.....

I assume they'll put more bar staff on wi wednesday in town, its gonna be full of wednesday fans anyway who actually live in donny,mexbro,conisbro,etc.

Guest barrieowl

no worries, im quite confident of removing 20 old ladies from the bar..........unless they turn on me and it turns into a monty python sketch! uto.....

I assume they'll put more bar staff on wi wednesday in town, its gonna be full of wednesday fans anyway who actually live in donny,mexbro,conisbro,etc.

No it will be full of old bill walking you to the ground . See above !