hi all after an amazing effort by owlstalkers,

I'd love one of these Trev but not sure how it could get mailed over to me. I don't mind paying the extra for postage (obviously) but how could this be organised/paid for?

hI Roamin mate wednesdayite are going to put a paypal link on, and are sorting the deliveries mate ,should'nt think there will be a problem with overseas buyers there are several all ready ,as far away as the states , hope that helps you my friend,

Trev, I was already down for one I believe, but put me down for another one, will make a good gift for my grandad who used to take me as a nipper. (maybe I was greedy keeping it for myself in the first place but oh well :)

Cheers.

Trev, I was already down for one I believe, but put me down for another one, will make a good gift for my grandad who used to take me as a nipper. (maybe I was greedy keeping it for myself in the first place but oh well :)

Cheers.

thats brilliant mate i hope your grandad will be well chuffed my friend many thanks

Guest wadsleybridgeowl

you are wadsley bridge mate i havent forgot you mate

, all the best

trev ,

Cheers trev I`ll put it next to my pete mckee . In pride of place of course

hI Roamin mate wednesdayite are going to put a paypal link on, and are sorting the deliveries mate ,should'nt think there will be a problem with overseas buyers there are several all ready ,as far away as the states , hope that helps you my friend,

Cool. So I just need you to add me to the list and then I have to look out for the link then? Or should I do it in the other thread?

Cool. So I just need you to add me to the list and then I have to look out for the link then? Or should I do it in the other thread?

hi mate just pm,d you but you have done it ,i will add you to my list my friend no problems the link should be up soon as they are being printed as we speak ,

thanks mate for your order ,regards

Trev

Good work Trev, let me know when the link is ready and ill get my money out. Im up the road from Hillsborough anyway, just let me know if they need collecting or posting or what.

If you decide to do it again with different drawings, id be keen to pick up some other ones.

I rate wanna get one.. but need to sort a paypal out, if you sell all the prints is there any chance of more being printer if it's still in demand Trev?

hi mate i'm sure our wednesdayite friends will sort some way to pay if you are a none paypal customer , so i can put you on the list if you wish mate but there are plenty left to be going on with ,

Good work Trev, let me know when the link is ready and ill get my money out. Im up the road from Hillsborough anyway, just let me know if they need collecting or posting or what.

If you decide to do it again with different drawings, id be keen to pick up some other ones.

cheers Hawkeye my friend ,i will keep you in mind sir many thanks ,