hi all after an amazing effort by owlstalkers,

hi mate the cost is £10 wednesdayite are distributing them and a link will be going up on the site through paypal straight to the fund ,if you havent got access to a paypal account i'm sure something can be sorted to accomodate you my friend

Is this the pics if so how much inc postage and how and where do i pay can't go back through 16 pages and only just seen this

hi mate wednesdayite are distributing the prints the cost is £10 for that you get a 17" by12" print , a paymnt link will be set up by wednesdayite straight through to the fund, payment woul be preferred by pay pal ,if you havent got access to a paypal account ,i'm sure wednesdayite can sort an option out my friend, Hope that helps

regards trev

double post sorry

Edited by trevdi9

Guest LittleG

Hello Trev

Just joined the ranks (although have been an avid reader for a long time) so that I can buy one of these prints - please add me to your list

Hello Trev

Just joined the ranks (although have been an avid reader for a long time) so that I can buy one of these prints - please add me to your list

much appreciated Little G many thanks for your order

Trev, is there a link up yet where I can pay? I haven't followed the thread and am stuck with just my phone for internet which makes trawling through threads a reight pain. If there's a link can you post it here please mate.

not yet Donny mate should be early next week the printer is starting the print run as we speak my friend

and i am awaiting contact from wednesdayite to get itup and running ,thanks for asking

Sound, count me in. Sorry to be a pain and more than a bit lazy, but what do I need to do or how to pay? The thread at the top has 15 odd pages...

yo buddy thank you, wednesdayite are putting a link on pay by paypal my friend