hi all after an amazing effort by owlstalkers,

Hiya Trev,,not sure if this has been mentioned,or if it is possible,,,,but,,,would the club help out for all the people worrying about how to pay etc,by allowing them to collect thier print and pay for it in the Megastore ?

If it's not too late put me down for one m8,,,,(I don't have paypal and would find it easier to collect,if possible)

thank you and well done,, : )

The credit all goes to Trev, all i did was a photo of the painting. Trev has done all the hard work promoting the painting, an the charity, taking all the names and keeping people informed. And he bloody painted it lol

Take a bow Trev

Thank you homes ,your a top fella

Hiya Trev,,not sure if this has been mentioned,or if it is possible,,,,but,,,would the club help out for all the people worrying about how to pay etc,by allowing them to collect thier print and pay for it in the Megastore ?

If it's not too late put me down for one m8,,,,(I don't have paypal and would find it easier to collect,if possible)

thank you and well done,, : )

hi owl4life wednesdayite are sorting the link and distribution my friend but i will mention your idea to them sounds good

don' worry about paypal there are quite a few in the same boat ,so i think something will be sorted mate,

i will now add you to the list,

This ain't the film colors Trev...

You ain't Ice T you know...

10505443-actor-grand-bush-as-he-appeared-in-dennis-hoppers-film-colors.jpg

"Hey homes.... you wan sum my gear homes... man... homes..."

lol lol class neil i like it ,mate

by the way how many did you want Neil i did put you on the list mate

Edited by trevdi9

The credit all goes to Trev, all i did was a photo of the painting. Trev has done all the hard work promoting the painting, an the charity, taking all the names and keeping people informed. And he bloody painted it lol

Take a bow Trev

Well said Holmes, a truly amazing effort over the last week from Trev, pressure is on the printers now! :tango:

send me money loads of it lol

seriously though i am going to ask wednesdayite about paying by postal order or cash on pick up as there are quite a few ordering without paypal ,so i think they should be able to sort something mate