hi all after an amazing effort by owlstalkers,

not yet Donny mate should be early next week the printer is starting the print run as we speak my friend

and i am awaiting contact from wednesdayite to get itup and running ,thanks for asking

Thanks Trev, I'll keep an eye out for it. I've been in intense negotiations with the missus over where I can hang it. We've agreed (ie I've been told) it can go in the dining room. :)

im still waiting to find out how to pay mate i dont have paypal

Don't want to get angry about it, I bet trevs fed up repeating himself, something will get sorted through wednesdayite, I would imagine when the time comes a new thread will be made about payment, dispatch or collection ffs.

I only need eight more sales to make £2500 for the fund, sorry to push it fellas but it's for charity and would be a great effort on behalf of owlstalk ,

best regard trev ,

hi, trev!

how much will be the post to Austria ? and

how can I pay the amount (paypal, credit card, bank transfer) ?

i will take one if we can arrange the payment

regards from vienna

im still waiting to find out how to pay mate i dont have paypal

i know oli mate i am awaiting an email from eddie to discuss your predicament we will sort something out mate even you have to pay me to put it through pay pal for you ,i havent forgotten mate don't worry ,i think there is another four or five in the same boat ,

Don't want to get angry about it, I bet trevs fed up repeating himself, something will get sorted through wednesdayite, I would imagine when the time comes a new thread will be made about payment, dispatch or collection ffs.

cheers council Oli's ok mate

hi, trev!

how much will be the post to Austria ? and

how can I pay the amount (paypal, credit card, bank transfer) ?

i will take one if we can arrange the payment

regards from vienna

hi vienna i don't know mate , but others want them in the usa so i don't think there wiould be a problem sending you one my friendit will be pay by paypal on a wednesdayite link which is due to be set up ,hope that helps

trev

cheers council Oli's ok mate

Weren't just on about him buddie but everyone keeps asking it, I keep checking this thread and it's amazing how many have been sold, go back a few posts and the question keeps getting asked then answered.

I'm balled off with it and I'm not selling yer picture.

I know mate i understand where you are coming from my friend ,tbh i think those who don't have paypal don't want to miss out ,which they won't i might add

but perhaps they are seeking a little reasurance i suppose

Guest BurnXowl

managed to find theese Trev

Frames for your prints £10 each, dont know if anyone else knows any posher ones ??

http://www.amazon.co...40991572&sr=8-3

Looks ok but no glass or perspex. Plenty on EBAY with glass and mounts . You pay a bit more but its got to be worth it to protect the print and make it look even better.