WHO WANTS ONE OF THESE ? - ON SALE NOW

Guest BigDave

no Big dave mate i will instruct wednesdayite to stick to the lists my friend as they will all be numbered , i have wrote every one down that has ordered these will be dealt with first i will be sending the lists to wednesdayite along with the prints ,it is only fair that all who have pre ordered gets theirs first mate hope that helps

Appreciate that, I was just checking as if it drops on that I'm working away when the link goes live it could be a week before I notice and get round to paying but fears alleviated thanks Trev

Guest Guffyowl

Trev do think there are any chances of new paintings being produced every year for charity, I would be intrested in getting more like this print and I bet everyone who as ordered this would be to.

sorry if this sounds daft trev but on the funday where do we pick them up from will it be a wednesdayite stall or summat like and any idea where abouts it will be

as far as i know my friend the wednesdayite trailer is painted blue and white with wednesdayite on , all i can say it will be there mate hope that helps my friend