WHO WANTS ONE OF THESE ? - ON SALE NOW

Just seen this - I'd most certainly be interested but would need it posting to the Isle of Man though :ohmy:

It can be sorted Gerinaco mate

there's one or to international poster's who have ordered my friend ,i will add you to the list

if only to get rid of that damn fly , lol

Thank you for your order my friend ,

regards

Trev

hi owl4life i will be sending a list with everyones username and requirements of how many prints are on their order, when i send the prints to wednesdayite

my friend,i will be getting 500 prints so no one will go without who has ordered mate , any left after the pledgers have recieved theirs will be sold seperate , so you lads and lasses come first mate , hope that puts your mind at ease my friend ,Good point though

RIGHT.

This is how it's going to go down.

1. As soon as Trev has got all the prints delivered and signed, he's going to let us at Wednesdayite know.

2. We will then put it live at our online store, with a special web link (http://www.wednesdayite.com/trevs2012smilepic)

3. Anyone who wants one delivered can buy one online, put in all their details and pay £10+p&p - Wednesdayite will send it out to you

4. Anyone who wants to pick one up either at the Fun Day (July 14th), the WBA game at the Lounge (August 4th) or the Millwall home game (August 18th) can pay £10 (+ eventbrite fees) and pick up at any of the above

5. ???

6. PROFIT

NOTE THE SPECIAL WEB LINK IS NOT LIVE YET SO STOP CLICKING ON IT :paulwalker:

will pay and pick up at the fun day, you might need to print an extra couple of thousand they will fly out when all the fans see them at a tenner

will pay and pick up at the fun day, you might need to print an extra couple of thousand they will fly out when all the fans see them at a tenner

hi killaowl would be awesome that , but Mark the printer said there could be a rerun if needed mate so all bases covere'd

RIGHT.

1. As soon as Trev has got all the prints delivered and signed, he's going to let us at Wednesdayite know.

2. We will then put it live at our online store, with a special web link (http://www.wednesday...evs2012smilepic)

3. Anyone who wants one delivered can buy one online, put in all their details and pay £10+p&p - Wednesdayite will send it out to you

4. Anyone who wants to pick one up either at the Fun Day (July 14th), the WBA game at the Lounge (August 4th) or the Millwall home game (August 18th) can pay £10 (+ eventbrite fees) and pick up at any of the above

5. ???

6. PROFIT

Cheers Eddie mate that will save me a lot of work my friend ,

RIGHT.

2. We will then put it live at our online store, with a special web link (http://www.wednesday...evs2012smilepic)

5. ???

6. PROFIT

oops, sorry clicked on it before I read the NOTE.

i will inform wednesdayite for you mate to hold yours back evaD if thats ok, or i can keep it here and send it on when you get back , don't mind the odd one as i can't afford to do any more mate ,hope that helps