WHO WANTS ONE OF THESE ? - ON SALE NOW

Put me down for one please Trev. That is pure class!!

As a regular Owlstalk viewer I can only apologise for not noticing this thread earlier....

As it was pinned, I probably assumed it must have been about some poo pooe band or two blokes hitting each other for money and have therefore inadvertantly glossed over it.

Hi Trev been away on holiday and havent trawled through all this thread but im guessing this is a print of one of your pictures?? If so could you stick my name down for one please chap..... How much are they? I dont have paypal though...

Hi Trev been away on holiday and havent trawled through all this thread but im guessing this is a print of one of your pictures?? If so could you stick my name down for one please chap..... How much are they? I dont have paypal though...

Hi mate welcome back from your Hols,you are added to the list my friend , the prints are a tenner mate , don't worry about the paypal issue wednnesdayite will sort it,

many thanks and nice to have you on board mate

Morning cales i have included you on the list my friend

wednesdayite are putting a link onin due course i am awaiting delivery of the prints, then they will be distributed by wednesdayite ,

mant thanks for your order ,

Trev