"Bog - off United?"

Guest Ebbiowl

Guest Ebbiowl

While we all like to hear the rousing & admirable chant: "This city is ours," not everyone is comfortable with the use of the F word. Perhaps those who prefer to avoid the F word could use "Bog - off" instead? Its pithy & appropriate.

I realise I will face much ridicule & abuse in making this suggestion, but who cares!

When I was a lad, use of the F word was rare and in fact shocking. Today, the word is everywhere and its use does not really cause offence. Yet older people & kiddies might be better suited with the alternative.

It is interesting that the C word seems to have gone the other way: you rarely hear it these days. Perhaps someone at the university should do a thesis on the changing attitudes to "cossing"!

When at the match I always watch the language around kids, not nice to hear but I'm not going to get on people's backs for using it.

IMO its all about upbringing, i wouldn't dream of swearing infront of my two

Guest JC Saviour

While we all like to hear the rousing & admirable chant: "This city is ours," not everyone is comfortable with the use of the F word. Perhaps those who prefer to avoid the F word could use "Bog - off" instead? Its pithy & appropriate.

I realise I will face much ridicule & abuse in making this suggestion, but who cares!

When I was a lad, use of the F word was rare and in fact shocking. Today, the word is everywhere and its use does not really cause offence. Yet older people & kiddies might be better suited with the alternative.

It is interesting that the C word seems to have gone the other way: you rarely hear it these days. Perhaps someone at the university should do a thesis on the changing attitudes to "cossing"!

You'll get a lot more abuse and ridiculing on here for a lot less.

Guest York-owl-chris

Never ever gonna happen. Why bother asking mate.

f'uck off united, the city is ours

You should sit in the North Stand. The kid who looks like a fat Toby Foster (who I think posts on here, but may have changed his name since Clinton left), who sits in the west wing of the North, can't string a sentence together without using the "C word" every other word.

You should sit in the North Stand. The kid who looks like a fat Toby Foster (who I think posts on here, but may have changed his name since Clinton left), who sits in the west wing of the North, can't string a sentence together without using the "C word" every other word.

Maybe he is obsessed with......

TJJvM.jpg

Which C word? stinky flaps? I'm surprised you rarely hear it - I hear it plenty. Prefer tvvat, myself.

To be fair, it's like that pretty much all over the stadium, and if it's the same bloke who I'm thinking of, he gets his fair share of songs going and contributes well to the atmosphere.