ross mccormack

Guest James Junny

Guest James Junny

Leeds fan at work told me today we have offered 9k a week contract and Leeds have offered 15k, then he said he won't sign for Wednesday coz we not big enough, so I said listen we are MASSIVE and we are Wednesday so we do what we want and if we wana sign him we will, so hope we do, realistically what are our chances though? I think we have a chance if we really sell the potential of our club.

Guest Harry the Owl

Leeds fan at work told me today we have offered 9k a week contract and Leeds have offered 15k, then he said he won't sign for Wednesday coz we not big enough, so I said listen we are MASSIVE and we are Wednesday so we do what we want and if we wana sign him we will, so hope we do, realistically what are our chances though? I think we have a chance if we really sell the potential of our club.

Sounds legit bro

Guest Fedor

Leeds put Adam Clayton on transfer list because he wanted £15k a week according to my Leeds supporting workmate. And he said he was their best player.

Guest We Shall Overcome

they have to charge more , to get in as they have to pay millions on ground rent, they days are over as they, have not got a pot to wee wee in.

Snodgrass is their best player, and he is the top earner, dont think they would be offering £15k for McCormack, knowing what Snodgrass is on.

this has just reminded me that today a bloke at our work is convinced that snodgrass is going to the blades if they go up,and also thay will be paying him £20k a week,but just to put this into perspective the bloke at our work's nick name is wally.....so that speaks volumes

Guest Hudders Owl87

Get a flippinggrip pal!!!!

If I told ya we were signing potter from mk dongs you would probably belive me!!!!

What a stupid pointless post. 9k a week 'wi flippingwee wee tail out'.

Guest James Junny

who's gona look like a wee wee tail now if he does end up signing for us,

what a stupid hang your self out there reply.

Guest Hudders Owl87

who's gona look like a wee wee tail now if he does end up signing for us,

what a stupid hang your self out there reply.

Why would he sign for us on 9k pw when L**** have offered 15k pw.????

It's a no brainer!

As you said in your opening post he ain't gonna sign for us!!

Guest Distraught!

unless his mate is

Ken-Bates-001.jpg

I doubt he'd have a clue. You would have to go to some bloke who rents a small office at the back of a barbers' shop in the Cayman Islands for this kind of info!

When are fans,clubs and players finally going to get the message regarding wages.

There will be plenty of top players who will be more than happy to accept 9k a week before long.

Who'd have thought it, eh? Twenty-somethings having to get by on less than half a million a year? Mind, only just less than half a million. Times are tough...