Huddersfield Fans Comments re Dave Jones

One of my patients is sadly a uddersfield fan and asked if I would access their site to see what was being said about the game tomorrow.

I was disgusted to find that they we calling DJ a badman and other highly offensive names.

I hope to god we stuff the tvvats tomorrow and finish their season.

There is no need what so ever for comments of that nature.

Guest Chenk

All oposing fans will say stuff like that.

Wasnt that long ago the kop at hillsborough sung a song about a packet of sweets and a cheeky smile to him

All oposing fans will say stuff like that.

Wasnt that long ago the kop at hillsborough sung a song about a packet of sweets and a cheeky smile to him

Wasn't that long ago one of our more senior posters put that in a thread when DJ got the sack at Cardiff.

Unfortunately due to those horrible accusations made against him he will always be labelled with vile names, as he said himself "mud sticks". I posted something similar in his defence about a thread on here before he became Wednesday boss, some people were calling him the same on here. I feel so sorry for Dave Jones, if anybody reads the info on the trial and how ridiculous it was and the aftermath would not do so. As for Hudders it's jealousy, Dave Jones is a far better and experienced manager then Simon Grayson.

Edited by devon_owl

Disappointing to see only one fan on their thread acting as a voice of reason against all the other cretins. You're going to get views like that from most clubs but you'd hope the decent majority would silence them quickly and make them feel as stupid as they are. Didn't happen in this case.

It just speaks of the character of the man that he's had to face this constant bile ever since returning but has never once risen to it. It would have been easy - though less well paid - to slope off into a less visible profession or less visible position in football, but he's faced up to it.

Disappointing to see only one fan on their thread acting as a voice of reason against all the other cretins. You're going to get views like that from most clubs but you'd hope the decent majority would silence them quickly and make them feel as stupid as they are. Didn't happen in this case.

It just speaks of the character of the man that he's had to face this constant bile ever since returning but has never once risen to it. It would have been easy - though less well paid - to slope off into a less visible profession or less visible position in football, but he's faced up to it.

Spot on. And he never once comes across as bitter which speaks volumes for his character

Guest Bertyofcleck

People call me a 'dog botherer' (which was never proved).

But I don't really think Wednesday fans believe I have been with dogs.

Of the canine type anyway.

Guest Bertyofcleck

Disgusting comments but what do you expect from that set of peasant dog shaggers?

That is my point exactly.

He says one comment is disgusting,

and then comes out with one himself!

Banter can be heartless at times,

You have to be thick skind.

That is my point exactly.

He says one comment is disgusting,

and then comes out with one himself!

Banter can be heartless at times,

You have to be thick skind.

A generic comment about the people of Huddersfield versus consistent abuse of one person?

Guest Bertyofcleck

A generic comment about the people of Huddersfield versus consistent abuse of one person?

You should see the abuse Sunflower gets !!

He just gets over it and comes back for more.

Guest Bertyofcleck

Agreed.

I'd like to think that I am as pleasant to people on the interweb, as I would be over a pint.