Huddersfield Fans Comments re Dave Jones

Guest wadsleybridgeowl

People call me a 'dog botherer' (which was never proved).

But I don't really think Wednesday fans believe I have been with dogs.

Of the canine type anyway.

Heard you like a bit of ruff

Football fans are a bit like children at times, we can be a very cruel breed that don't let facts get in the way. Shed will always get abuse even if he's proved innocent, Lee Hughes (the vile piece of scum) wasn't actually convicted of murder, but that won't stop us. Unfortunately it's just the nature of the beast

Guest Sheff Owl

Let them think what they want. Just a sad little tin pot club.

What club goes on an unbeaten run of 2626345345757 games and are still in the same League?

Ooooppsss sorry that run still hasn't ended has it?

Agreed.

I'd like to think that I am as pleasant to people on the interweb, as I would be over a pint.

Would you make the same comments to DJ's face then?

Remember, he was innocent anyway. But the stress of it all killed his Dad.

Would you make the same comments to DJ's face then?

Remember, he was innocent anyway. But the stress of it all killed his Dad.

Surely you could pose that same question to a good many of our fans with regards to ched the ripper.

It's not nice. But it happens

Surely you could pose that same question to a good many of our fans with regards to ched the ripper.

It's not nice. But it happens

Agreed. Berty has come out and said he would be the same in real life as on the internet though so was just questioning that.

Lee Hughes, Sir Tom Knickerbockerglory, Dave jones, not one person face to face would have the gonads to say the things that they post on message boards to em.

Treat people how you would like to be treat.

Lee Hughes, Sir Tom Knickerbockerglory, Dave jones, not one person face to face would have the gonads to say the things that they post on message boards to em.

Treat people how you would like to be treat.

Lee Hughes left someone dying totally different league to unsubstantiated allegations that idiots use against some people. Probably wouldn't say it to him because I'd never stay in the same room as the man.

Guest Bertyofcleck

Agreed. Berty has come out and said he would be the same in real life as on the internet though so was just questioning that.

I also to 'to' people.

Not 'about' people lol

I say to other people, that the pope is the anti Christ.

I wouldn't be so rude to say that to him on the interweb tho

lol

Dave Jones was sent to hell & back while at Southampton, shame the club could n't have stood by him with a little more conviction.

What he had to put up with could have finished some people, all credit to DJ for coming through it.

Admin on the Hudders board have rally shown themselves up as not capable of running a comms board. We have all slated our own admin from time to time but in the cold light of day we really do reccognise what an excellent job they do.