so why do we all hate leeds scum?

If theres one thing that unites the football world it that "We all Hate Leeds Scum" because thats what they are scum both club and supporters. they're the poo poo off your shoes

Because Look Leeds and Calendar Leeds have ALWAYS had a spunk fest over them, whether they are doing well, mediocre or poor.

The way they think Leeds is a bigger city than Sheffield.

The fact that our's and United's combined average attendances knock their's into a cocked hat. Yet, they believe their one team city provides better support.

Their scummy fans ripping up Brighton whilst families on holiday looked on.

Plenty more reasons, but that will do for starters.

UTO :biggrin:

All very true.

But we know the truth and if they engaged their brain or did some research they would do to, but instead it just looks like we have a chip on our shoulder. Like how the Dingles hate us and accuse us of being arrogant etc when in fact it is their problem.

Edited by Bluesteel

If theres one thing that unites the football world it that "We all Hate Leeds Scum" because thats what they are scum both club and supporters. they're the poo poo off your shoes

I always thought that most clubs used to chant "We all hate Leeds and Leeds and Leeds" which expresses quite poetically the 3 things which all football fans dislike. I might have dreamt it though.

If I am correct in my recollection and all supporters do hate Leeds, then the chant should be preserved. If this hatred is not a universally shared emotion we need to cease expressing it as they are beneath our contempt.

I agree that Revie's team were dirty and arrogant but all Leeds teams since have elements of this. Wilkinson stole most of our team which does not help and neither does Leeds Television which always treats any Leeds related story with great reverence. Additionally you never see any Leeds fans until they have won something then they crawl out of the woodwork.

Guest York-owl-chris

With me its got nowt to do with the 70's team.

Living in york I have a lot of mates who support leeds: those that did support Hull, those that like rugby (leeds rhinos) but support leeds for the 'big games'. And then those that go to games vs millwall cos they think leeds are big time and want to fight. Hate them. Their fans are so arrogant and I hate their bloody anthem! So much more I hate.... However this is more personal to me and I hate united to much more