so why do we all hate leeds scum?

In 70's quite a few folk stopped going to hillsborough to glory hunt with Leeds, 2 biggest teams in the county, Howard Wilkinson, its Leeds do you need anymore reasons

:st2: what ? never heard that one before if true they are tw@s

Yeah, I couldn't care less about Leeds. Leeds fans love that teams sing 'We all hate Leeds scum' - They think the Sheffield clubs, Man Utd, Chelsea, Millwall, Cardiff, in fact pretty much every club in England, care loads about them. Truth is the closest thing they've got to a proper rival is Huddersfield or Bradford and they can't accept that.

The only thing i hate about them is the fact they think they are rivals with ManUre. :laugh:

Most ManUre fans couldnt even point Leeds out on a map.

They historically seem to have a large proportion of scummy chav fans too.

Most Manchester United fans couldn't point Manchester out on a map.

Guest Teetowl

The only thing i hate about them is the fact they think they are rivals with ManUre. :laugh:

Most ManUre fans couldnt even point Leeds out on a map.

They historically seem to have a large proportion of scummy chav fans too.

To be fair, most man u fans couldn't point out Manchester on a map!

Guest Triplej2

We laugh at their rivalry with Man Utd because we think it's one way (which it isn't to be honest)... and then we sing songs about them, it doesn't make any sense. As I said, it's embarrassing.

Its seems to me like we are trying to be their rivals abit like the dingles and roveram do with us, and guess what we dont give a throw about them same as leeds don't with us

perhaps it's an older Owl thing but I flipping detest the barstewards and always will