Big Cecil

Guest kylejswfc

Jones will probably want his entire squad at the game and has decided he wants them in suits. I wouldn't look past that.

Had to wear suits under Irvine.

Relaxed under Megson when club tracksuits were ok.

Now they have to wear suits again.

Sounds a bit daft to me, as long as they put 100% in on the pitch they should wear what they want!

also i'm young and naive, but wearing a suit? they're in a sports team, seems far to formal. if they were heading out for a team dinner fair doos, but to watch a football match?

might just be my youngness creeping in but i feel its weird

also i'm young and naive, but wearing a suit? they're in a sports team, seems far to formal. if they were heading out for a team dinner fair doos, but to watch a football match?

might just be my youngness creeping in but i feel its weird

Its a professional attitude its done for. Always agreed with it personally. We used to have to wear a suit playing for our old school at 13. Looked at stack better than turning up in trackies like the other sides we played, felt the dogs and we played like it.

Edited by wickersleyowl

Look smart, mature and professional, feel smart, mature and professional, act smart, mature and professional, something like that :)

^^^^^^^^^^^^ This 100% If you look professional you will generally act it.

Also could be a ploy by Jones to reinforce the togetherness that may have weakened during recent events.