Jason Koumas

Its probably best If he doesn't come because 2007 is a long time ago in football and thats the last time he was good for us. I think he went back to Cardiff before Wigan, so Nugent would be better placed to say how he there in the second half of the decade

1st spell brilliant, brilliant player. 2005-06

2nd spell,last season, complete and utter bag of poo, signed him on season long loan in august, DJ said he was still not match fit come december, total let down. his heads clearly not right.

1st spell brilliant, brilliant player. 2005-06

2nd spell,last season, complete and utter bag of poo, signed him on season long loan in august, DJ said he was still not match fit come december, total let down. his heads clearly not right.

His head's not been in the game for years. I'm just glad that we had him when he was absolutely flipping awesome

His head's not been in the game for years. I'm just glad that we had him when he was absolutely flipping awesome

what did you think of earnshaw when you had him, wasnt he your top scorer when robson got shot of him?

what did you think of earnshaw when you had him, wasnt he your top scorer when robson got shot of him?

We had Earnshaw and Ellington at the time. Personally I would have kept Earnie, because I think "the Duke" got carried by Jason Roberts at Wigan. I know he scored more that season, but, I've Roberts did all the work. So yes he was our top scorer and yes I would kept him. Bryan Robson great player gash manger

We had Earnshaw and Ellington at the time. Personally I would have kept Earnie, because I think "the Duke" got carried by Jason Roberts at Wigan. I know he scored more that season, but, I've Roberts did all the work. So yes he was our top scorer and yes I would kept him. Bryan Robson great player gash manger

still waiting for earnie to fall on his head when doing a flik flak

Hear Hear. Earnshaw scored the goals which took us to the great escape. That hat trick at Charlton was fantastic

He was great inside the box, useless outside of it! It was a shame that the old work horses Kevin Campbell was preferred to Ellington, Earnshaw & Kanu. That second season was a complete and utter failure. Robson was the complete wrong appointment.

And then our wonderful chairman sold him for £5.5million to Wigan who had the worst of him.

Can't fault Peace and his negotiating skills.

Don't forget £6m+ Lukewarm for Davies. By the way the Utd-D1ngle5 match has been bump up onto Super Sunday on the 18th. Sky must be expecting another massacre. Hopefully we came get a result Sunday just to p155 them off even more :wink: :laugh:

Hear Hear. Earnshaw scored the goals which took us to the great escape. That hat trick at Charlton was fantastic

He was great inside the box, useless outside of it! It was a shame that the old work horses Kevin Campbell was preferred to Ellington, Earnshaw & Kanu. That second season was a complete and utter failure. Robson was the complete wrong appointment.

Jesus I'd blanked Campbell like some traumatic memory. Remembering him has brought back total recall of Pascal Zuburbuhlar :blink::biggrin::laugh:

Don't forget £6m+ Lukewarm for Davies. By the way the Utd-D1ngle5 match has been bump up onto Super Sunday on the 18th. Sky must be expecting another massacre. Hopefully we came get a result Sunday just to p155 them off even more :wink: :laugh:

It's a shame I'm at a party on that day. Would make perfect viewing to watch them concede five again on a sunday. That would be third time lucky! :biggrin:

There was also the £6million + for Diomansy Kamara. Then the £5m for a past it Jonathan Greening three seasons ago!

Jesus I'd blanked Campbell like some traumatic memory. Remembering him has brought back total recall of Pascal Zuburbuhlar :blink::biggrin::laugh:

Campbell was ineffective in his second season, I'd seen milk turn quicker. How that Zuberbuhler never conceded at the 2006 world cup I'll never know. He was absolutely awful. Everything was awful!

christ our forum has been overtaken by baggies and sheep!! gary megson

We are the Albion, We want our own board! gary megson

MSN lads?

Since we are talking about a couple proposed loan signing in Earnshaw and Koumas its on topic sunshine, Ok will lay off Clownshoes because he's bad for our collective mental health. Then again you'll be needing a goalie :biggrin:

Owlstalk reaching out to the masses.

Actually, it's nice to see fans from other clubs, particularly clubs that attract proper fans rather than glory hunters.

To be fair i agree with that.

Especially when they are talking a bit of sense and contributing.

It's good for them to not come on being the idiot, ie Sunflower.