The Official Mandaric Anger Amnesty Thread

Guest JC Saviour

Are you being serious?

In case you've forgotten, there wasn't a long queue of people with enough money to resolve our financial problems.

Just because they may not have been in the spot light, don't kid yourself that someone wasn't waiting in the wings and MM was the only one who interested. This crap about the man saved us, are you that naive. Mind you, plenty of sheep on here all to ready to shoot anyone else down who dares shows a little contempt for fellow posters and as a more realistic view of things.

Ignore him, reyt miserable fvcker.

Got to agree, thats what Wednesday make yer.

Didnt comment this week as football is football: however I expected three points todat after Sunday's win so in my book the chairmans decision cost us two points today which would have put us back in the driving seat.

If he wanted a change he should have done it sooner, making a change with 13 games to go after a derby win was and still is a very poor decision.

Have to be honest. I wasn't happy about GM going and felt he needed more time, however clearly things were not right behind the scenes and the football hasn't exactly set the world alight either (even at our pitiful level). Under the circumstances I think Milan is probably right to change things around and hopefully DJ is the right man to finish the job.

We need someone who can actually get the team performing for the full 90 minutes week after week.

Its ok been peeved off with Mandaric but remember this...without him we wouldn't have got a club, he said when he first took over that he may have to make some unpopular decisions which he has done on this ocassion but I am sure its because he wants a good return on his investment to go in the championship and sell us on. We all knew what he was about when he came to the club. So just stick to what we do best, and be the best supporters in the league, UTO FTB WTID

I am not plugging, but a day or so after the sacking I wrote about it for a fan writing site.

Felt much better for it. It was quite cathartic.

Also emailed the article to the LMA and asked them to forward it to Meggo because I wanted him to know how much I have enjoyed his tenure, especially in light of the missing "thanks and good luck" from Milan's statement - the bit I am actually most angry about now.

I don't like the decision, or how it was done, but I support Wednesday. So I support Milan regardless.

Please pay attention I said that Milan is a t w a t , it was the site that filtered it to idiot.

Furthermore I said he is good for the club and will take us back to the premiership

I dont like the guy but I am pleased he is here, sorry if people dont like that but I am entitled

to my opinion.