Rochdale 0 - 0 Sheffield Wednesday

Guest Johnbloodaxe

Guest Johnbloodaxe

YEs we have all the OCD postings in now.. we just need the dog walkers and magners drinkers ready for the kick off and we are on for a big win today.. This really is a test of character for the team...at least it's an away game... and DJ will have time to do bits before the first home game... a win today may give him a better welcome at the next home game.

Guest GrahamHydeFanClub

I think there will be something gravely wrong with people giving Jones a negative reaction at the next home game, barring a complete disaster today that is.

Guest aj_owl
I think there will be something gravely wrong with people giving Jones a negative reaction at the next home game, barring a complete disaster today that is.

Except he's not even in charge today..........but the morons will forget that quick enough.

Why should he get a negative reaction at the next home game even if it is a complete disaster today (as you imply) ? He (Jones) only arrived at 2pm yesterday and Chrissy Evans has control of Megsons team today :rolleyes:

What input do you think he will have had in that 24hr period in order to justify such negative reaction and be subsequently held accountable ?

Edited by owls-swfc

B@ll@cks! Just managed to get the afternoon off and then find out its all ticket!

Bugger

if you fancy driving to halifax which is on way to rochdale a coach from ball inn hillsborough corner are having a few beers they have my ticket you can have it free of charge a lad called shaun as it

Guest GrahamHydeFanClub

Why should he get a negative reaction at the next home game even if it is a complete disaster today (as you imply) ? He (Jones) only arrived at 2pm yesterday and Chrissy Evans has control of Megsons team today :rolleyes:

What input do you think he will have had in that 24hr period in order to justify such negative reaction and be subsequently held accountable ?

He should'nt, thats my point, however, I know what some of our lot can be like.

JBA

Totally professional.

Wouldn't expect any less.

Well done...!

Still gutted.

Still fooked-off.

Still, WAWAW...?

Good luck to our new manager.

Davey Jones,

Hope you get us steaming and a rolling.

Davey Jones,

I hope you 'get' our MASSIVENESS.

Davey Jones,

Even though you're a Scouser...

Welcome aboard the Sheffield Wednesday Express...!

JBA

Totally professional.

Wouldn't expect any less.

Well done...!

Still gutted.

Still fooked-off.

Still, WAWAW...?

Good luck to our new manager.

Davey Jones,

Hope you get us steaming and a rolling.

Davey Jones,

I hope you 'get' our MASSIVENESS.

Davey Jones,

Even though you're a Scouser...

Welcome aboard the Sheffield Wednesday Express...!

lol

Guest Johnbloodaxe

I just hope the directors have bought some locking wheel nus for their cars!!

Edited by Johnbloodaxe

Guest davet30

Just pulled on the blue 'n' white. Off to atm for some cash. Then off to pick up the Brother-in-law then of to S6 to pick up the tickets then ... the match

UTO