Jones or Megson

Megsons record with us aside along with him guiding us to beating the Pigs I would have chose Jones!

So...

Who do you think Milan would have chose and most importantly who would YOU have chose to replace Irvine 12 months ago?

Guest JC Saviour

Megsons record with us aside along with him guiding us to beating the Pigs I would have chose Jones!

So...

Who do you think Milan would have chose and most importantly who would YOU have chose to replace Irvine 12 months ago?

WTF

So...

I'm confused.

Guest totemowl

Megson was the right choice. The last 12 months he's done a lot, for example by turning round the playing squad and getting the right type of players in. I think he also brought a lot of our supporters onside and was rebuilding the club. Jones might have found those issues to be more of a problem.

Interesting that Megson has often got jobs with struggling clubs while Jones has often got jobs with clubs looking for promotion. There"s a sort of parallel there is n't there.

I'm happy that Jones is as I think he will taking us forward on the playing side. Not sure whether he would do as well in terms if rebuikding the club.