Any fans on the same train as the players ?

Guest grantholtsdiscopants

I think they should ask Megson why, amongst other things,he persists with a clearly 'off the pace' Madine.

I would hope Megson would reply with, "Because he is the best striker at the club, now get out of first class you peasent".

I would hope Megson would reply with, "Because he is the best striker at the club, now get out of first class you peasent".

Funny, there was I thinking that the upper class could spell correctly! My mistake. lol

Guest intercity0wl

But that would be telling Lies.

Guest Briscoe Inferno

If thats the case then we are in trouble.

You should have put 'because he is potentially the best striker at the club'.

The best striker at the club wasn't in the 16 today (ankle injury apparently) but I can't understand why people have this thing against Madine when it's clearly the partnership of him and O'Grady that's the problem and given the choice of a big target man who can score and one who turns away from the net every time he sees it like a victim poo scared of the school bully, I know who I'd pick