Executive boxes

Guest allwednesday

Guest contango

If Wednesdayite had not signed over their shares to Mandaric the deal would not have gone through ....................... Fact !

So they would have been responsible for the club not exisitng FACT. And they got there shares from or because of who?? Should we be thanking him using your logic??

Bored of this anyone got something better to argue about lol

Grandad your a thrower end of....................

Guest contango

Apologies contango - I forgot about your sense of humour bypass (that was clearly successful).

If I were you I'd review whether you really are suitable for internet forums. Its all about having a bit of banter, laugh and a joke, not taking anything too seriously.

All the best

Grandad xx

Ah Dear old Grandad back to the it was all a joke argument, you are so witty but we were so thick not to be able to understand your fantastic sense of humour I am sure there are lots of people holding their sides as we speak.

Maybe I am not suitable for internet forums and you are totally unsuitable to lead a fans organisation? I will deal on that lol

So they would have been responsible for the club not exisitng FACT. And they got there shares from or because of who?? Should we be thanking him using your logic??

Bored of this anyone got something better to argue about lol

Grandad your a thrower end of....................

There was more than 1 offer on the table ........... Fact

The shares came from Chaterhouse .......... Fact

Most people believe what they read in the paper as Fact ...... Fact !

This typifies the problem so you have to be member of an organisation to be critical of it, so that means I cannot criticise the BNP as I am definitelty not a member of it. Wednesdayite seriously need to think about their PR you can see how us outsiders who are by far the majority feel about it. Maybe a total rethink, someone compared it to the NUM, maybe a fair comparison that organisation doesn't have role anymore either.

At the end of the day what is the role of Wednesdayite seems to me to be a little clique where people have special badges, I could understand the role at a certain time, has that time passed??

Says the poster who most people think is actually a pig......

This typifies the problem so you have to be member of an organisation to be critical of it

Yes, absolutely.

Otherwise, what has Wednesdayite or how it is run, got anything to do with you. What weight do your views carry?

None IMO.

Be a member and have your say. Otherwise, start your own fans organisation.

Or, shut up.

Simple.

Can't see how that is controversial, personally.

Guest contango

If you think that you are a small minded wee pipe jst because I dont follow the herd and I am prepared to say when I believe someone is wrong. I was born in Wisewood, brought up in Parson Cross, when to my first Wednesday game in 1978 at the age of 12 with a mate. Have followed them home and away since. I am a Pig because I dont suck up to people get a life...........

Guest Deleted member

Can I just disagree with you there Reading - it matters a great deal to me what Wednesdayite members and non-Wednesdayite members think

After all the non-Wednesdayite members are the members of the future.

Guest contango

Yes, absolutely.

Otherwise, what has Wednesdayite or how it is run, got anything to do with you. What weight do your views carry?

None IMO.

Be a member and have your say. Otherwise, start your own fans organisation.

Or, shut up.

Simple.

Can't see how that is controversial, personally.

So people cant have any opinion of any organisation unless they belong to it??? That is without doubt one of the most stupid comments I have ever heard.

Guest Deleted member

You do all realise who contango is, dont you?

Ive no idea - tbh of his 250 posts the first ones Ive ever noticed are in this thread??

Guest contango

Multi millionaire businessman who could have put some of his money into S6 but he didnt like Lee Strafford? Or was that someone with a similar name?

Are you referring to the idea that he is a silly sausage?

Not sure I undestand your comment i didnt put money in like Lee Stafford didnt??

Grandad wouldnt notice other posters he only reads his own posts lol

Yes I am an idiot because I dont share your views about Wednesdayite although to be honest I dont have a strong opinion I do have a strong opinion about Grandad and his approach to people not exactly professional and he is on here in a representative capacity. Really going to get more members calling anybody who isnt a member of the clique a thrower.

Edited by contango

Not sure I undestand your comment i didnt put money in like Lee Stafford didnt??

Grandad wouldnt notice other posters he only reads his own posts lol

Ages ago you were inferring that you had money to invest at S6 but didnt. I can't quite remember the details but seem to remember that you were discouraged by Lee according to you. ie, you didnt like him, rather than you didnt put money in, just like he didnt per se.

Guest contango

Multi millionaire businessman who could have put some of his money into S6 but he didnt like Lee Strafford? Or was that someone with a similar name?

Are you referring to the idea that he is a silly sausage?

By the way yes thats me the guy you reckoned before was a bullshitter and I actually went to great lengths to prove who I was and show you what I was saying at the time was true.

You are a braver man than me WSO. I thought I was getting his name mixed up with Congo.

But, yes I thought that too. I think he had a bit of a point yesterday. And I have agreed with him to that extent and said my bit.

But now he is either thick, or of a different persuasion. He is protesting a bit too much IMO.

The Wednesdayite Lounge is up at Niagara sports ground. It's where they used to keep the Police Horses when I was a kid and, my Dad used to take me up there to feed them (if my memory serves me right - but I didn't recognise it).

Plenty of room, tables, ideal.

Go past Lawsons garage on the left (over the roundabout) and then next left, then to the end. Lots of free parking too.

If Grandad tries to charge you, don't wear it. It is not the Wednesdayite car park. He tried that with me ( joke Contango) .

Others might be able to give you better directions - all changed for me too.

Guest Big Guns

You do all realise who contango is, dont you?

He's a Wednesday fan I've seen nowt to suggest otherwise he's one of my favourite posters ,like beholder he posts wot he thinks and his opinion and doesn't just follow along to be popular.

Who do you think he is please enlighten us.

Guest contango

Ages ago you were inferring that you had money to invest at S6 but didnt. I can't quite remember the details but seem to remember that you were discouraged by Lee according to you. ie, you didnt like him, rather than you didnt put money in, just like he didnt per se.

Nothing to do with Lee Stafford, never met him and it was before his time, please be careful on saying what I said if you dont remember the facts dont make them up