Executive boxes

Guest allwednesday

Guest contango

Did I miss owt?........we've just had 2 foot of snow fall in the last couple of hours.......I've literally had to dig us out, luckily I've got an up an over garage door because the front door wouldn't open. :unsure:

Is CONtango still trying to convince everyone he's a nob millionare?

Still proving im a knob and knowing you are one lol

Contango is an actual word but heyho

But if the Organisation wasnt called Wednesdayite and wasnt run as a clique but maybe more in tune and in line with the Club but was simply its charitable arm then people would embrace it. To be fair the publicityy and alot of it negative from the past will never be forgotten and will always be associated with Wednesdayite, what do other clubs do? Surely there are similar organisations? Wednesdayite for many was politically motivated for it now to be charitbly motivated is a big change and unfortunately what you are doing now isnt headline news what you did in the past was, not casting aspersions telling what my perspective is as a bystander

It was hardly headline news then mate..a few soundbites..why in the name of fvckwhittery would you want to destroy something thats already in place to build something exactly the same?...as for a clique...a clique is a closed shop....anyone can join Wednesdayite...anyone can voice their opinion....you may have got yer knickers in a knot cos folk disagree with you...not everyones like that....some are prepared to listen...prepared to talk, and if their views are not accepted...go back and either rethink them..or simply fight your corner.

Did I miss owt?........we've just had 2 foot of snow fall in the last couple of hours.......I've literally had to dig us out, luckily I've got an up an over garage door because the front door wouldn't open. :unsure:

Is CONtango still trying to convince everyone he's a nob millionare?

Just bought two snow shovels this afternoon.

£25 .00 for the pair.

I asked him, do you think I am flipping Fred Goodwin.

He said; ge us shovels back.

Guest contango

Sorry, 11 Boards you sit on. That was an anxious parade of status.

Means **** all to me.

But can't afford a fiver to Wednesdayite, to legitimise your moaning?

You do make me laugh Fred.

But I must say I am very impressed.

I wish we could have you as Chairman.

If you want something doing, find a busy man?

By the way Fred, my monitor has now gone off the scale.

Reading you have self-esteem issues, therapy only way forward lol

Reading you have self-esteem issues, therapy only way forward lol

No I don't, Fred. I don't give **** about status.

My Mum made sure of that. I still know where I came from.

11 Boardrooms - if so what a sad fvcker, dropping it out to impress.

But it's worked for me Fred. Deference is my middle name.

I have lived a lot. Got a fantastic bullshit monitor.

Mine is off the scale.

Anyway - put up or shut up, eh Fred?

Over to you.

Guest contango

It was hardly headline news then mate..a few soundbites..why in the name of fvckwhittery would you want to destroy something thats already in place to build something exactly the same?...as for a clique...a clique is a closed shop....anyone can join Wednesdayite...anyone can voice their opinion....you may have got yer knickers in a knot cos folk disagree with you...not everyones like that....some are prepared to listen...prepared to talk, and if their views are not accepted...go back and either rethink them..or simply fight your corner.

Its just my opinion it seems you are the ones getting upset and getting your knickers in a twist. Are you kidding that Wednesdayites role and the whole DA affair wasnt big news, locally at least??

Guest contango

No I don't, Fred. I don't give **** about status.

My Mum made sure of that. I still know where I came from.

11 Boardrooms - if so what a sad fvcker, dropping it out to impress.

But it's worked for me Fred. Deference is my middle name.

I have lived a lot. Got a fantastic bullshit monitor.

Mine is off the scale.

Anyway - put up or shut up, eh Fred?

Over to you.

More references to your hard childhood on the Cross hey, ya Mum was hard she beat it out of you. Sound like that Tony Capstick song, did you used to get up before you went to bed to go down t mines lol

More references to your hard childhood on the Cross hey, ya Mum was hard she beat it out of you. Sound like that Tony Capstick song, did you used to get up before you went to bed to go down t mines lol

See you Fred.

Credibility zero.

11 boardrooms my arse. Millionaire - don't make me flipping laugh.

Not very bright either.

Come backs, Bills. At least you were a challenge.

I always thought Chaucer was worse than Colley.

Anecdotal evidence?

Ta ra, Fred.

See you at the next Wednesdayite meeting - you can be my Guardian Angel?

Its just my opinion it seems you are the ones getting upset and getting your knickers in a twist. Are you kidding that Wednesdayites role and the whole DA affair wasnt big news, locally at least??

Upset??...its simply a matter of differing opinions mate...Local news is totally different from "Headline" news my friend...If any of the Nationals had gone and run with the crap our previous board got up to the fallout would still be happening..the local media was frightened to death of not getting a finger buffet every other Saturday

Guest contango

Upset??...its simply a matter of differing opinions mate...Local news is totally different from "Headline" news my friend...If any of the Nationals had gone and run with the crap our previous board got up to the fallout would still be happening..the local media was frightened to death of not getting a finger buffet every other Saturday

Think alot of Football Supporters watch / read local news especially for news about the Club. Anyhow bit bored with all this so will bid this thread farewell.

Steel send me a message if you wish to meet

Guest contango

See you Fred.

Credibility zero.

11 boardrooms my arse. Millionaire - don't make me flipping laugh.

Not very bright either.

Come backs, Bills. At least you were a challenge.

I always thought Chaucer was worse than Colley.

Anecdotal evidence?

Ta ra, Fred.

See you at the next Wednesdayite meeting - you can be my Guardian Angel?

Im not a millionaire Im a multi-millionaire (that comment is just for you) lol

Guest Big Guns

Im not a millionaire Im a multi-millionaire (that comment is just for you) lol

No point me bragging about my thousand pound a week wages on this thread is there:)

Guest contango

Just don't offer to meet at the Copthorne.

You should be OK.

We will meet at my Offices and you arent invited so ner ner na ner ner lol. Steel we talked before didnt we or was that Grandad??