Executive boxes

Guest allwednesday

Guest Big Guns

figment of your imagination bg nobody takes you seriously ......what you reckon tomorrow......if we dont win we can kiss automatic goodbye

If we don't win tomorrow we can forget about automatic promotion

The amount of people who pounce on that

See john Bloodaxe he will explain wot its all about

But if we don't win tom we can forget about automatic promotion.

Guest Deleted member

Big Guns - yes that really is dredging up old ground.

Again - the Morecambe game was announced to be showing on ESPN - and as a service to the fans of our club who might not have ESPN at home we agreed to show the game in the lounge at Hillsborough particularly for those who have families and might not want to take children into a pub, We were charged for the facility and for the pie and peas and added a slight margin to minimise our losses. We did make a loss on the event but felt it worth it to give a service to the fans.

Your complaints at the time amounted to how much the beer is (not in our control) and how much we charged for the game (bearing in mind that of what we were charging was less than 50% of what we were charged for pies and also contributed to projectors and AV man with equipment)

So in my view your views and very strong opinions which you voiced numerous times were unfair. And I said this. A lot.

I will go further than that Reading

If Contango would like to attend our next Board meeting I am more than happy to consider an application for co-option until our next elections - in April of this year.

I don't know how the Wednesdayite DIrectors put up with it.

Seriously. If I have a problem with you or anyone, then I will tell you.

Either privately or at the next meeting.

Furthermore, I would stand against you if I felt that strongly ( I don't BTW) .

I am no sycophant of yours, I assure you.

But you are a good man doing good work IMO - if at times you behave like an idiot. Like yesterday.

Nobody would take on what you do, for the love of he Club and the fan base.

These critics who won't even spend £5.00 make my blood boil.

EITHER PUT UP OR SHUT UP!

Is that so difficult to understand, or am going doolalley?

Guest Deleted member

"board meetings" and "elections" lol lol

Yes its what happens in a democratically run organisation which has a turnover of over £100k a year

Guest Deleted member

I don't know how the Wednesdayite DIrectors put up with it.

It takes a while to develop a thick skin!

Seriously - it goes with the territory but the majority know that what the organisation does is very much valued by a great many in the community - and that allows us to overcome the mentalists

*waits for a delicate flower to complain about the 'mentalists' comment lol *

Again - the Morecambe game was announced to be showing on ESPN - and as a service to the fans of our club who might not have ESPN at home we agreed to show the game in the lounge at Hillsborough particularly for those who have families and might not want to take children into a pub, We were charged for the facility and for the pie and peas and added a slight margin to minimise our losses. We did make a loss on the event but felt it worth it to give a service to the fans.

Your complaints at the time amounted to how much the beer is (not in our control) and how much we charged for the game (bearing in mind that of what we were charging was less than 50% of what we were charged for pies and also contributed to projectors and AV man with equipment)

So in my view your views and very strong opinions which you voiced numerous times were unfair. And I said this. A lot.

Do you get that feeling your constantly smacking your head against a brick wall repeatedly ?

Edited by Dark$ide

Guest Deleted member

Do you get that feeling your constantly smacking your head against a brick wall repeatedly ?

I think Ive used this more than once yes!

headbashwall.gif

Guest Big Guns

The reason I brought that up is to try and explain to reading

It was posted in this section the only reason I commented on it was to wind you up,very succesfuly too I might add.

In my opinion owt posted in this section is fair game.

If its in the Wednesdayite section I will not comment or get involved.

I told you at the time, I told you what I did for a living, I also told you I didnt want a Public Profile and the consortium that wanted to invest money wanted me to take a high profile role that sort of killed it. I really dont want to discuss anymore on here but I did give you comfort on my credibility

Oh, right . I thought at the time you were inferring that Lee put you off, which is why I said that. My memory aint so hot anymore, must be an age thing. Fair enough not wanting a high profile, I can see why that would be annoying having seen the abuse that Grandad and Wednesdayite are getting in this thread.

Guest Deleted member

It was posted in this section the only reason I commented on it was to wind you up,very succesfuly too I might add.

And the reason it wound me up was because your consistent digs and comments in the section were, I felt, having a detrimental effect on slaes to other Owlstalkers - which them meant that as an organisation we stood to make a bigger loss than anticipated. You might find that funny - but every penny that Wednesdayite lose is a penny that cnnot be spent on community initiatives that benefit people in the area, the disadvantaged and ultimately Sheffield Wednesday Football Club.

Never ceases to amaze me how Wednesdayite seems to trigger such strong feelings.

There a fan group, whoop de flipping do!!!

A certain ex-chairman portrayed them as some sort of powerful militant group and loads lapped it up and continue to do so.

Note: I am not a member.

Oh, right . I thought at the time you were inferring that Lee put you off, which is why I said that. My memory aint so hot anymore, must be an age thing. Fair enough not wanting a high profile, I can see why that would be annoying having seen the abuse that Grandad and Wednesdayite are getting in this thread.

Or it could be complete b0ll0cks.

Difficult?

Guest Deleted member

having seen the abuse that Grandad and Wednesdayite are getting in this thread.

It does have the opposite effect of allowing me to reinforce the good things that Wednesdayite stand for though - all debate is healthy debate lol

The reason I brought that up is to try and explain to reading

In my opinion owt posted in this section is fair game.

If its in the Wednesdayite section I will not comment or get involved.

That to be quite frank is utterly pathetic BG

Guest Big Guns

And the reason it wound me up was because your consistent digs and comments in the section were, I felt, having a detrimental effect on slaes to other Owlstalkers - which them meant that as an organisation we stood to make a bigger loss than anticipated. You might find that funny - but every penny that Wednesdayite lose is a penny that cnnot be spent on community initiatives that benefit people in the area, the disadvantaged and ultimately Sheffield Wednesday Football Club.

Stick to Wednesdayite section and I won't comment in this section nothings safe and not just from me.

That's me done on this matter now

Not into politics and important things.