Executive boxes

Guest allwednesday

Guest contango

He's a Wednesday fan I've seen nowt to suggest otherwise he's one of my favourite posters ,like beholder he posts wot he thinks and his opinion and doesn't just follow along to be popular.

Who do you think he is please enlighten us.

And I like your posts mate say it how it is and have a laugh

Can I just disagree with you there Reading - it matters a great deal to me what Wednesdayite members and non-Wednesdayite members think

After all the non-Wednesdayite members are the members of the future.

Well I don't, sorry.

Join, change it, or shut the **** up.

I am being serious.

Sorry - I can't see what is hard about that.

If I don't like you then, I will not vote for you, or stand against you.

Simple.

Not flipping snipe all the time. I actually wonder if they really love the Club? Or are just thick?

Put up or shut IMO.

Nothing to do with Lee Stafford, never met him and it was before his time, please be careful on saying what I said if you dont remember the facts dont make them up

Whats your "Agenda" Contango ? Wednesdayite don't have any shares any more.

They are a fans organisation who run away coaches, have organised a fans bar, run community and free football coaching to schools.

Pay for poor kids to attend S6 via the smile scheme.

Whats your problem with that ? Seriously ?

By the way yes thats me the guy you reckoned before was a bullshitter and I actually went to great lengths to prove who I was and show you what I was saying at the time was true.

I never said you were a bullshitter. You offered to show me who you were and provided me with links to a company. I looked into it and if you are who you say you are then yes, you probably could have helped the club out. I said as such at the time, but as you hadnt done anything to get involved, it seemed a pointless thread.We all knew we were in trouble and needed help, you coming along 9 months later and saying you could have helped wasnt exactly useful information. Then that thread got silly and the thread got locked I think. I was just checking I remembered rightly.

You seem to have a lot of pent up anger towards Wednesdayite. Fancy coming to the next meeting and sorting out the rights and wrongs?

Nothing to do with Lee Stafford, never met him and it was before his time, please be careful on saying what I said if you dont remember the facts dont make them up

I never said anything I said was a fact, in fact I queried my own memory of it, giving you a chance to put me right.

So why didnt you get involved then?

I do have a strong opinion about Grandad and his approach to people not exactly professional and he is on here in a representative capacity. Really going to get more members calling anybody who isnt a member of the clique a thrower.

There could be some truth in that.

I don't agree. But there could be.

Join and stand against him. Why don't you.

It's called democracy.

Either do it, or **** off, to put it bluntly.

I had enough of idiots like you in 1984 - all mouth and did sod all.

Guest Big Guns

Well I don't, sorry.

Join, change it, or shut the **** up.

I am being serious.

Sorry - I can't see what is hard about that.

If I don't like you then, I will not vote for you, or stand against you.

Simple.

Not flipping snipe all the time. I actually wonder if they really love the Club? Or are just thick?

Put up or shut IMO.

Got to disagree with you ,anything that gets posted in the matchday section is up for discussion ,its fare game.

By the way pixie Lott I'd love to have a go on her..

Guest contango

Whats your "Agenda" Contango ? Wednesdayite don't have any shares any more.

They are a fans organisation who run away coaches, have organised a fans bar, run community and free football coaching to schools.

Pay for poor kids to attend S6 via the smile scheme.

Whats your problem with that ? Seriously ?

I have no problem as I have said, like to give to Charity myself good for the soul. My problem was with Grandad and his arrogant, rude and insulting approach. Then Wednesdayite members rallying round to fluff him up. Wednesdayite for me has no relevence it seems like a clique but if you like that sort of stuff go for it.

I have no problem as I have said, like to give to Charity myself good for the soul. My problem was with Grandad and his arrogant, rude and insulting approach. Then Wednesdayite members rallying round to fluff him up. Wednesdayite for me has no relevence it seems like a clique but if you like that sort of stuff go for it.

Well done for completely contradicting your self in a single paragraph.

Takes some skill does that.

Got to disagree with you ,anything that gets posted in the matchday section is up for discussion ,its fare game.

By the way pixie Lott I'd love to have a go on her..

But I am a member and you are not. I vote, you do not.

I choose who runs Wednesdayite, you do not.

So your views count for **** all.

Is this simple enough BG.

Stop being an arse.

Guest contango

I never said anything I said was a fact, in fact I queried my own memory of it, giving you a chance to put me right.

So why didnt you get involved then?

I told you at the time, I told you what I did for a living, I also told you I didnt want a Public Profile and the consortium that wanted to invest money wanted me to take a high profile role that sort of killed it. I really dont want to discuss anymore on here but I did give you comfort on my credibility

Well done for completely contradicting your self in a single paragraph.

Takes some skill does that.

I dont actually if you read carefully but hey ho, I have to go now will be back later

I told you at the time, I told you what I did for a living, I also told you I didnt want a Public Profile and the consortium that wanted to invest money wanted me to take a high profile role that sort of killed it. I really dont want to discuss anymore on here but I did give you comfort on my credibility

As opposed you you hijacking numerous threads at the moment ?

Second time you have completely contradicted your self within the same paragraph.

Guest Deleted member

why dont everybody in wednesdayite or people who want to talk about wednesdayite go and do it in the wednesdayite section of owlstalk,surely thats what its there for ffs

^^ this

Guest Big Guns

But I am a member and you are not. I vote, you do not.

I choose who runs Wednesdayite, you do not.

So your views count for **** all.

Is this simple enough BG.

Stop being an arse.

If its posted in the Wednesdayite section then your right I will have no say ,but in this section its a free for all

For example sorry grandad going over old ground the morcambe and pies that's wot its,all about for me

Posted on here so its fair game

I don't care who's leads Wednesdayite or who's a member on here its just another topic to me.

Absolute bullshyte of the highest order.

Are you going to join and stand then?

Although, it's pains me, I'll promise you your first vote? Can't be fairer than that.

Come on then - right all the wrongs for us long suffering fans.

Nows your chance.

If its posted in the Wednesdayite section then your right I will have no say ,but in this section its a free for all

For example sorry grandad going over old ground the morcambe and pies that's wot its,all about for me

Posted on here so its fair game

I don't care who's leads Wednesdayite or who's a member on here its just another topic to me.

You don't vote.

It's **** all to do with you.

Join and become the Pie Czar, then FFS.

you must have thought it was funny how everyone pounced on you lol i admit i tried to stoke it up a bit

personaly my favourate threads are when every one gangs up on me some times you can just imagine the pure rage and hatred as they are typing

figment of your imagination bg nobody takes you seriously ......what you reckon tomorrow......if we dont win we can kiss automatic goodbye

Guest Deleted member

I will go further than that Reading

If Contango would like to attend our next Board meeting I am more than happy to consider an application for co-option until our next elections - in April of this year.