Executive boxes

Guest allwednesday

Guest s35owls

I've got a box on my own 22k a season but it doesn't matter to me I just claim it back in expenses and get away with it to lol

P.S 9 people welcome for derby haha

I would have believed that till I saw your your user-name.

Guest Big Guns

I didn't mean you are the same as Big Guns - I meant my views are the same and that I don't dislike you, as i don't know you, but your internet persona of being a know it all who doesnt go but pontificates on stuff that youd really need to go to know anything about is something I will always take you to task on.

Theres no malice intended (even when i say i'd like to take a cricket bat to you! lol)

of course hes not like me ,i go to the games ,speaking of games grandad its all one big game on here ,and i love playing it :dry: :dry:

Guest Deleted member

of course hes not like me ,i go to the games ,speaking of games grandad its all one big game on here ,and i love playing it :dry: :dry:

There you go. Something in common.

You might get a Xmas card off me yet lol

A fun day on Owlstalk, Grandad got slaughtered even his Wednesdayite bum chums couldnt reverse the negs, happy days lol

Who would have guessed that the antipathy falsely sowed by certain individuals for their own selfish interests so many years ago would still be boiling away under the surface with some people who can't help themselves in this shallow, reactionary age of desiring something or someone to rant against?

I think it's desperately sad that some should be so embittered by the myths and lies of a previous era that they indulge in such childishness.

As others have already expressed in more depth and with greater clarity, why any Owl with even a quarter of a brain would be in opposition to Wednesdayite and it's aims is a mystery I will never be able to fathom. What a shame that as the club is coming together with such vision and determination in all areas after so many years of misery and decline that some still have a need for division and petulance.

Guest Big Guns

There you go. Something in common.

You might get a Xmas card off me yet lol

you must have thought it was funny how everyone pounced on you lol i admit i tried to stoke it up a bit

personaly my favourate threads are when every one gangs up on me some times you can just imagine the pure rage and hatred as they are typing

Guest Deleted member

personaly my favourate threads are when every one gangs up on me some times you can just imagine the pure rage and hatred as they are typing

I kind of guessed.... :wink:

This tripe about all the boozers being shut gets wheeled out every time we play the Pigs, never had a problem getting a drink before any derby in the last decade.

Police can advise pubs to shut. But if the pub stays open and there's any trouble then the authorities will be wary about issuing licences in future.

My pre match local has heard nowt from police and will be open.

Police can advise pubs to shut. But if the pub stays open and there's any trouble then the authorities will be wary about issuing licences in future. My pre match local has heard nowt from police and will be open.

All the OCS to the Horse and Jockey then boys!

Edited by The Baron

Guest contango

I know wot you mean bit I find him the most annoying poster on here with his constant digs just cos I thought 12 pound for pie and peas to watch a match that was on the telly was a bit minty that's why he doesn't like me ...

And it was good to watch him back track but your right I won't go down to his level I will forget about it for now..

As long as he knows we owned him yesterday lol

Guest contango

IMO part of the problem with Owlstalk is if you are an outspoken critic of Wednesdayite you are treated like a leper, there's very much a closed shop on here, anti Wednesdayite opinions are not tolerated just shot down in flames, as I say all my opinion

Totally agree, the Head Guy from Wednesdayite was calling us non members lobbers and was being incredibly arrogant, you take him on and Wednesdayite rally round him and go on the attack wtf is that all about.

Guest Deleted member

Totally agree, the Head Guy from Wednesdayite was calling us non members lobbers and was being incredibly arrogant, you take him on and Wednesdayite rally round him and go on the attack wtf is that all about.

Yeah youre just getting boring now.

Ive been calling people thrower on here for 10 years.

Guest contango

With all respect.

Are you a member.

If not, what right have you to say anything?

Your views are worthless.

Seriously.

This typifies the problem so you have to be member of an organisation to be critical of it, so that means I cannot criticise the BNP as I am definitelty not a member of it. Wednesdayite seriously need to think about their PR you can see how us outsiders who are by far the majority feel about it. Maybe a total rethink, someone compared it to the NUM, maybe a fair comparison that organisation doesn't have role anymore either.

At the end of the day what is the role of Wednesdayite seems to me to be a little clique where people have special badges, I could understand the role at a certain time, has that time passed??

Guest contango

Yeah youre just getting boring now.

Ive been calling people thrower on here for 10 years.

Well if you have you should be thrown off then, you are without doubt one of the most arrogant people I have come across on here. If I was in a pub and talking to you would you call me a thrower?? I doubt it somewhat.

Guest contango

Who would have guessed that the antipathy falsely sowed by certain individuals for their own selfish interests so many years ago would still be boiling away under the surface with some people who can't help themselves in this shallow, reactionary age of desiring something or someone to rant against?

I think it's desperately sad that some should be so embittered by the myths and lies of a previous era that they indulge in such childishness.

As others have already expressed in more depth and with greater clarity, why any Owl with even a quarter of a brain would be in opposition to Wednesdayite and it's aims is a mystery I will never be able to fathom. What a shame that as the club is coming together with such vision and determination in all areas after so many years of misery and decline that some still have a need for division and petulance.

So somehow you believe Wednesdayite are part of what is happening now, do you forget we were on the point of not existing anymore? This Club was saved by one man it had nothing to do with Wednesdayite and has nothing to do with them now. You really are full of your own self importance. For me you are part of the past and were part of the problem you were definitely not the solution!!!!!

So somehow you believe Wednesdayite are part of what is happening now, do you forget we were on the point of not existing anymore? This Club was saved by one man it had nothing to do with Wednesdayite and has nothing to do with them now. You really are full of your own self importance. For me you are part of the past and were part of the problem you were definitely not the solution!!!!!

If Wednesdayite had not signed over their shares to Mandaric the deal would not have gone through ....................... Fact !

Guest Deleted member

Apologies contango - I forgot about your sense of humour bypass (that was clearly successful).

If I were you I'd review whether you really are suitable for internet forums. Its all about having a bit of banter, laugh and a joke, not taking anything too seriously.

All the best

Grandad xx