Tango

Guest allwednesday

If you live more than 20 mile from your team, they shouldn't really be your team!

What about the thousands of Wednesday(Sheffield)exiles who moved away for work or family reasons?

Should they change allegiances?

Daft twonk!!

Tango's alreet,he's harmless.Just one of many characters we have.

Guest allwednesday

Bye lads. I'm off to support Matlock town as every other team is more than 20 miles away from me

Technically you should support your local side?!

Guest Foxhill Owl

Just seen a picture of him in another thread and it got me so angry. I hate this man, what a fat attention seeking n@b. Think I hate him more than the band. He's not even from Sheffield! flip off back down Brummie land where he belongs! Don't understand why so many Wed fans like him. He's an embarrassment to the club!!

I don't think he an embarrassment, if he wants to take his top off to support his club so be it.

He got banned from Barnsley friendly few year ago ( for roger all btw ) he still came n was singing up near the swimming baths proper fan

IMO.

But your a human being and you like everyone else on this forum can have a opion.

But it the complete opposite to me .

Guest intercity0wl

Just seen a picture of him in another thread and it got me so angry. I hate this man, what a fat attention seeking n@b. Think I hate him more than the band. He's not even from Sheffield! flip off back down Brummie land where he belongs! Don't understand why so many Wed fans like him. He's an embarrassment to the club!!

Not going to read anymore than than your OPWhat a pathetic little person you sound.

Guest PointlessOwl

I don't think he an embarrassment, if he wants to take his top off to support his club so be it.

He got banned from Barnsley friendly few year ago ( for roger all btw ) he still came n was singing up near the swimming baths proper fan

IMO.

But your a human being and you like everyone else on this forum can have a opion.

But it the complete opposite to me .

Why did he get banned?

If you live more than 20 mile from your team, they shouldn't really be your team!

flip right off you complete Knobhead.

Im from south east essex, and have been following Wednesday for nearly 30 years, I have no family connections or anything to do with Sheffield whatsoever, I just fell in love with the owls after watching them play at Southend back in the early 80's when I was a young lad, and have followed them through good times and bad ever since, spending thousands of pounds in the process, and I will continue to do so until the day I die, regardless of where I come from.

no come on the lads got a point. You shouldn't be allowed to support Wednesday if you weren't born within 500 yards of the ground.

Tangos a top bloke, and a fantastic wednesdayite. I dont like the bloke who sits three rows behind me in the stand but I wouldnt start a thread on it.

Grow up wawaw

You're one of three things:

1) Pig

2) fool

3) Both

Well Chris. I've asked him a simple question which he appears to have ignored. He's definetly a Pig.And added to the fact Pigs have very few friends outside Sheffield they're jealous of how much support we can claim outside the area.

Guest Foxhill Owl

Why did he get banned?

Searched it , because I was curious . All it said was banned cuz he aggravates the crowd of some sort lol .

Guest allwednesday

Well Chris. I've asked him a simple question which he appears to have ignored. He's definetly a Pig.And added to the fact Pigs have very few friends outside Sheffield they're jealous of how much support we can claim outside the area.

Word it again in English and I will gladly reply!

Technically you should support your local side?!

Technically you are a coont!

I support Dinnington and i still live here but it is within your required 20 miles radius 'I am a idiot rule' so what do i do?

Can i not support Dinnington because it is within 20 miles of Sheffield?

Hmmm i am ever so confused now,you will have me losing sleep tonight.

I was taken to a Wednesday game when i was a nipper by my Uncle Owl and have been supporting them ever since,for about 33 years now.....is that ok?