Tango

Guest allwednesday

Guest Oadby Owl

We are all Wednesday aren't we - leave the guy alone. Full respect to the bloke who must spend a fortune every season watching the lads. Regardless of whether his birth certificate says Sheffield on it or not, he is most definitely a Wednesdayite!! It is time he put a shirt on however - it was bleedin freezin last nite.

Guest tazz070299

If you live more than 20 mile from your team, they shouldn't really be your team!

And using that logic, if you live in the South or East of Sheffield or within 2 miles of the City centre you should support the pigs.

As it is, my 12 year old daughter, who lives 150 miles from Hillsborough spent a freezing 2 hours at Franchise Bowl last night. Glad she doesn't follow your logic and stopped at home in the warm..

20 mile from your home town!

Earlier you said everyone should "technically" support a team within 20 miles. Where does the "technically" bit come from. Is it a FIFA directive we're all unaware of? A new UN resolution?

I'm just wondering what your source is? Cos you seem like such an "intelligent", "clued up" individual..... I assume you have one?

Edited by Kraschenbern

Guest SteveyOwl

read the posts and in fairness you can think what you like about Tango. I personally think he is a Wednesday fan and we all stick together, dont have to like or dislike but we all have one massive thing in common.

Im from Kent and my local team are Charlton (family support them too), they are arguably more successful than us in the last 10 years but I would never change the team I support and have done since 1992 - even missed the glory of 91. You support who you want for your own reasons and live with it, there are glory hunters, romantics who like a team for another reason, list goes on.

One thing we shouldnt do is swipe at fellow fans, every team probably has a group of trouble makers - I dont agree with what they do and would never support them in what they do, but from what I hear Tango doesnt cause trouble and is a fan like us and one who goes out of his way to attend games. Hats off to him. We are all Wednesday, end of.

Guest allwednesday

Incorrect, you lucky guessed one of them. Springett and Charlton is the correct answer now flip off Pig..

Yawn! bore off pal!

Incorrect, you lucky guessed one of them. Springett and Charlton is the correct answer now flip off Pig..

In fairness i'm sure quite a few wouldnt no that i didnt.

As for Tango he's a decent bloke might not be everybodys cup of tea but who is? I cant remember a away game in the last few seasons were i havent seen him.

Guest jake12910

If you live more than 20 mile from your team, they shouldn't really be your team!

Don't be a cant with a u, i'm not from sheffield but i love wednesday and they will be the only team for me.... is that a problem knobhead?

As for Tango he's a decent bloke might not be everybodys cup of tea but who is? I cant remember a away game in the last few seasons were i havent seen him.

Tango is a wednesdayite legend regardless of whether he is well liked or not,seen him at games since about 1990/91 season so you can't knock him for dedication in my eyes

So would you like me to make it easy for him. Question aside its quite obvious he's a Pig and if he isn't he should be.

Guest chuckie4570

Why start a thread saying you hate a fellow Wednesday fan...... Your pathetic mate!! Leave the bloke alone. Personally I think your a c*nt!!!

So Basically your having a pop at a bloke who travels home and away no matter what and no matter where. He is proper die hard.... Carlisle Away in LDV Vans on a Tuesday night from Wolverhampton ( where he is from ) & Scotland for a Pre season tour, this is to mention 2 of hundreds of games I have seen him out. He does not give it the big un' he likes to get the crowd going and get behind the team! You will never find him moaning about players or slagging the side off like the vast majority of our supporters. As for sending him back to where he is from, are you thick? Wednesday supporters are all over the globe and according to you if your not from Sheffield your not allowed to be a sheffield wednesday supporter!!!! Absolute bloody tool!

Guest Home_of_Hirst!

Bye lads. I'm off to support Matlock town as every other team is more than 20 miles away from me

At £9 a time i think you better look elsewhere mate lol