Tango

Guest allwednesday

Flaming eck don't hold back mate

Rather harsh tbh I quite like him but u entitled to your opinion I suppose.

He's Wednesday through and through (although from Wolverhampton I believe) he never misses a match and always up for a bit of banter and gets the crowd going, especially away. He's always the one to try calm things down if anything gets too heated with our younger away followers aswell.

Am sure u will tell me I'm wrong but after speaking to him a few times I'd say he's a pretty decent bloke imo

Uto

Guest allwednesday

It's obviously a piggy who is very,very, very sad.

Get a grip boys I'll post you a flippingpic of the owl on my arm. The post where they say he splits trouble up! haha I've seen him many a time trying to cause it!

Guest PointlessOwl

He causes fights? He stops fights? He goes I every game? He never wears a shirt? He lives in Wolverhampton? It costs him loads for games/travel? So what? At the end of the day he is a dedicated Wednesdayite and he shows it. Jealous piggy I presume?

Guest allwednesday

he doesnt have to like him ,there could be people on here who dont like me i doubt it but you never know

Big guns one of the few people on owlstalk that talks sense!

Guest allwednesday

I'm not from Sheffield. Many others aren't. Shall we flip off where we belong too?

If you live more than 20 mile from your team, they shouldn't really be your team!

Guest greyowl1949

he doesnt have to like him ,there could be people on here who dont like me i doubt it but you never know

surely not,this I can't believe how can anyone not like BG?

Guest wobbels112

Wednesday through and through mate. This Muppet used to come with us to the odd away game as he knew a couple of my mates. Gives it the big one he's pathetic!

ODD away game i see him at every away game i go. your jealous cause your not as famous as he is

He goes to every home and away game without fail, and to be honest he's done that ever since I've been an Owl rain or shine through the bad days and the good.

Whether you like him or not is irrelevant, really. He's Wednesday through and through so cut him a bit of slack.

Guest PointlessOwl

If you live more than 20 mile from your team, they shouldn't really be your team!

Bye lads. I'm off to support Matlock town as every other team is more than 20 miles away from me

Edited by PointlessOwl