Sheffield Wednesday 1 - 0 Charlton Athletic

Guest Johnbloodaxe

Guest Johnbloodaxe

Togger, i'd nearly forgotten about that word from my yoooth...

Marvellous, jumpers for... etc... quick game of togger... lovely makes me feel all warm and cosy inside...

COME ON WEDNESDAY... updating my original fcast from 2-1 to 4-1 Lowe, COG, one of the big lads from a Jones set piece, and Jones on his debut...

HERE WE GO HERE WE GO HERE WE GO...

WTID UTO !!!

Guest Only way is S6

SHEFFIELD WEDNESAY 3 - 1 CHARLTON ATHELTIC HAYES 47 mins

O'GRADY 7 mins

M JONES 35 mins

MADINE 78 mins

COME ON YOU MIGHTY WEDNESDAY

Edited by Only way is S6

The time is nigh..................it's all about the MASSIVE...........Oliver is V excited today and its only 10.35..............how do dogs know when it's matchday and why cant he come to SW6 after all he's the only blue and white spaniel I know.

Here endeth the first leeson

Last time Charlton came here they were poo yet ended up being 2-0 up after 6 minutes, I shudder about that start and especially when Purse gave away that feckin pen just a minute after their first goal. However we came back well and for the rest of the game we pwned them just couldnt get the third. Charlton struggled that day with the atmosphere and occasion, lets give it to them again but more and louder and better!!!! Can't wait!

Powell had just agreed to manage them and was in the Directors box jumping up and down like a demented banshee. Just want to see some jellied eels stuffed right up his pie masher.