Sheffield Wednesday 1 - 0 Charlton Athletic

Guest Johnbloodaxe

Guest Teetowl

Got a strange feeling were going to really open a can of whoop ass on them today. Let's be honest it's only our finishing that's held us back so far. 4-0 to the owls

Getyersens down - everbody counts,.....sprogs, young-uns, chavs, mature and old-timers.

Get some in !

Forget the recession :rolleyes: !

Spend spend spend to see the Owls, beg, steal (caveat) or borrow

Milan aint seen nothin yet !

I want my weekend fix - I want it now !! ...... Do you ?

UTO -WAWAW ?

.....nervous as owt doiwn here in deepest S Wales...not up today unfortunately but im up for the next two homes and Exeter away... I forsee dog walking/pacing up and down from myself/texts from Mart and Al at the match and im even working this morning im in a right tangle....nightmare!!! Pleeeeease keep it tight early doors Wednesday and we'll be fine....the atmosphere will be intimidating to them....daren't predict a score but...2-1 springs to mind....I'd even take a draw....there's alot of togger to come till the end of the season!!!....UP THE OWLS !!!! ....

Edited by Prendo's boots

*makes a mental note for when I'm at a game and spot a decent looking bit of totty, must mention the word togger*

Does it have the Lynx effect then?

Never fails...I have to stop just thinking of the word or I get 'swallowed' by gangs of beautiful women..

Hope we set down a real marker, Charlton have had it too easy this season, time for someone to make a stand. Lets show all those jealous fans from other teams that we are MASSIVE, we are the greatest team in the league, we don't play hoofball and we are rising, rising back to the top of the football tree, the sleeping giant is awakening and some small time club from the smoke is not going to get in our way.

Edited by darklord