Sheffield Wednesday 1 - 0 Charlton Athletic

Guest Johnbloodaxe

I'm not ashamed to admit I'm nervously excited with everything crossed.

Tipinj wyth my nise is a bufger.

get your nose (or should that be nise) crossed right now mister. No reason you should be comfortable when the rest of us aren't.

Afternoon/Evening/Morning to all.

Edited by themaskedowl

Guest Oujimaflip

Wednesday: Weaver, Otsemobor, R Jones, Batth, R Johnson, M Jones, Semedo, Lines, Marshall, O'Grady, Madine

Substitutes: Bywater, Llera, Prutton, Morrison, Lowe

Charlton: Hamer, Jackson, Morrison, Taylor, Green, Wright-Phillips, Wiggins, Pritchard, Solly, Hollands, Kermorgant

Substitutes: Sullivan, Stephens, Cort, Russell, Clarke

Wednesday: Weaver, Otsemobor, R Jones, Batth, R Johnson, M Jones, Semedo, Lines, Marshall, O'Grady, Madine

Charlton: Hamer, Jackson, Morrison, Taylor, Green, Wright-Phillips, Wiggins, Pritchard, Solly, Hollands, Kermorgant

Bar Buxton, thats our best team. Surprised that JJ didn't make the bench after last weeks performance.

Guest Oujimaflip

Looking at that line-up, this is one of the first times for nearly a decade that I look at that time and honestly believe that we have one of the best teams in the league.

Come on you blue and white beauties!

Edited by Oujimaflip

Where's that from?.......are you at the game?

Guest Oujimaflip

Bar Buxton, thats our best team. Surprised that JJ didn't make the bench after last weeks performance.

I would have started with Lowe instead of Madine. Why risk a striker who is less likely to be match fit over 2 that have been in pretty good form. Not to mention the Lowe-Jones link...

Hope Smeggo hasn't shot himself in the foot with this decision.

Afternoon morning evening all ...........and hi to Toronto. Todays team is the bes Wednesday side I've seen in 15 years just need a bit of luck and a load of effort. Well done to all those who travelled to S6 today. Ollies all excited hasn't sat down since 10am..............he knows ya know