The Day of the Huddersfield game

Guest intercity0wl

Guest intercity0wl

Pleasantly surprised how un cold it is outside this morning, +2 on the Car temp thingy at 5 this morning, the perfect day to get wrapped up and watch a festive top of the table all Yorkshire Derby game,

Its days like this that make following an English football club side the best pastime in the world, win lose or draw im gonna enjoy every one of the Ninety minutes today, UTO

Guest Sunflower

Did you check our forum when you first got up?

After checking twitter, then our own forum, sadly you were 3rd in list, at least you were before Facebook but I never look at that now anyway...

Guest Sunflower

Leaving Bedford at 10.45 me and 2 others come on Wednesday UTO. (And sunflower fack off our bored will ya you are getting boring now)

love you too xxx

After checking twitter, then our own forum, sadly you were 3rd in list, at least you were before Facebook but I never look at that now anyway...

3rd on your list 262 posts on our bored you must be obsessed. But we are MASSIVE so its understandable. :biggrin:

love you too xxx

lol xx

On the lash from 4pm yesterday, managed to ensure I got home, and went to bed, at 1.30 this morning, and just got up to start getting ready for the game.

Off to The Shakey for a couple before going to the gulp and harm Huddersfield stadium.

Life's good.

Sunflower's only come to watch the Wednesday

lol

Guest Sunflower

Walking to Shepley station shortly for the hour long cattle train to Sheff , pint in the Howard first or somewhere near, long time till 3, might not see a lot of game to be honest...

Edited by Sunflower

Guest intercity0wl

Says on Radio there is a bus strike today in Sheffield, just thought i would mention it although it doesn't affect me.

Edited by intercity0wl

Bloody freezing down here. Car frosted up.

Anyone travelling up, check, because the M69 was closed at 8.00am, this morning.

Set off at 10.00. Chicken dinner at my Mums on the Cross at 1.00 pm.

Then my favourite bit. Walking down to the ground. It's like following the pied piper.

Come on Wednesday.