The Day of the Huddersfield game

Guest intercity0wl

Sunflower, for all the pisstaking that goes on and that, I still say this. Have a safe journey over, enjoy yourselves, make some noise so we can feed off that and try not to be too upset at the end.

Big game for both teams today. Personally I'd happily see Huddersfield go up along with us, don't really like charlton cos I don't like London clubs in general. I'm afraid we need 3 points today though, you'll have to get your points from the other team in Sheffield.

Guest Grez Bez

Walking to Shepley station shortly for the hour long cattle train to Sheff , pint in the Howard first or somewhere near, long time till 3, might not see a lot of game to be honest...

I live in Shepley

I now understand our bitterness towards Wednesdayites because there are a fair few in the area!

Beard!

Says on Radio there is a bus strike today in Sheffield, just thought i would mention it although it doesn't affect me.

Cheers for the heads up, but thankfully it seems Sheffield should be fine:

http://www.travelsouthyorkshire.com/kyiserviceinformationdecember/

Service information

13/12/2011 09:22:10

Stagecoach Planned Industrial Action 16 & 17 December, 4 & 16 January. 

Due to planned industrial action on Friday 16 and Saturday 17 December & Wednesday 4 and Monday 16 January, Stagecoach Bus Services in Barnsley, Rotherham and the Dearne Valley will operate the majority of daytime services between 7am and 6pm.

All Stagecoach buses in Sheffield (including the route 265 to Barnsley) and Chesterfield and those operated by Stagecoach East Midlands in South Rotherham and Doncaster will run as normal and are unaffected.

Guest Sunflower

Sunflower, for all the pisstaking that goes on and that, I still say this. Have a safe journey over, enjoy yourselves, make some noise so we can feed off that and try not to be too upset at the end.

Big game for both teams today. Personally I'd happily see Huddersfield go up along with us, don't really like charlton cos I don't like London clubs in general. I'm afraid we need 3 points today though, you'll have to get your points from the other team in Sheffield.

cheers mate, signing off now for the day, rum and coke breakfast awaits ;)

Guest bredburyowl

on way from stockport in an hour my old fella coming for 1st time in 2 years...... must be something changing....come on you blue and white wizards

personally i'd like to see us win today...

and uddersfield knock them piggies out of the play-off's 37-0... lol :otsy: :ls: :biggrin::tongue: