I think both fans can go home really happy...

Guest Merco

They might get their 80p back...

They got to visit a stadium not made of lego...

Their ex-Wednesday fat lad scored one, which for their spiteful minds will count as the 'real victory'...

And we got 3 points...

It's all about perspective.

Guest keyser soze

How did O'Grady play? Heard him getting a slating on P&G.

Did Sheridan get a reception? Dave Allen?

COG needs games, showed good touches but isn't match sharp yet.

Sheridan got a good reception, but (understandably) didn't look interested.

They might get their 80p back...

They got to visit a stadium not made of lego...

Their ex-Wednesday fat lad scored one, which for their spiteful minds will count as the 'real victory'...

And we got 3 points...

It's all about perspective.

For a stadium like Hillsborough I must say that the West Stand and it's facilities are dreadful.

Fair enough. For the record, I know I'm biased as a Wednesday fan, but to report us for 80p is petty at best. I told this to a Liverpool fan earlier & he nearly fell off his chair with laughter.

I personally have done nothing of the sort as, on the face of it, it seems petty. But given your away followings you should be in favour of clubs not being allowed to overcharge the travelling fan.

For a stadium like Hillsborough I must say that the West Stand and it's facilities are dreadful.

Aye, that's why we put the away fans there.

If you go to away games for facilities, you should have sat in the South. The toilets have gold taps and hot towels, and we get smoked salmon pies n all.

All paid for by the 80p each we robbed you for.

I personally have done nothing of the sort as, on the face of it, it seems petty. But given your away followings you should be in favour of clubs not being allowed to overcharge the travelling fan.

We get over charged pretty much everywhere we go... we don't go crazy about it and cry to the FA.

We get over charged pretty much everywhere we go... we don't go crazy about it and cry to the FA.

Where have you been charged more than 10% more than home fans for equivalent accomodation? When you have you'll be perfectly entitled to ask for explanations. Is it OK under a pound? A fiver? Where is the line drawn?

Where have you been charged more than 10% more than home fans for equivalent accomodation? When you have you'll be perfectly entitled to ask for explanations. Is it OK under a pound? A fiver? Where is the line drawn?

Really can't be arsed to go and check all the prices for every ground but I know we get charged most than other teams in most grounds. How much did you have to pay?