Megson/Strafford/Allen

Guest oliver666

Guest oliver666

This guy is splitting the fan base more than the latter two ever did. GM, please resign and give our club an half chance of restoring a little pride. You are destroying this club. Look at all the posts, these are desparate times. PLEASE PLEASE MM, do the right thing for the club and the fans if GM won't resign, How this man ever cut it in the Premiership is beyond belief. This is not a knee reaction, but lets be honest, a fair percentage of fans didn't want GM near the club in the first place. One of these days we might, just might drop on a half decent manager. Gary, you are not the man, understand!!

Guest totemowl

If you try and tear yourself away from the fickle posts on here, after victory and defeat, you might notice that he isn't splitting the fan base at all.

Then again, you might not, given that you're such a negative cnut.

This guy is splitting the fan base more than the latter two ever did. GM, please resign and give our club an half chance of restoring a little pride. You are destroying this club. Look at all the posts, these are desparate times. PLEASE PLEASE MM, do the right thing for the club and the fans if GM won't resign, How this man ever cut it in the Premiership is beyond belief. This is not a knee reaction, but lets be honest, a fair percentage of fans didn't want GM near the club in the first place. One of these days we might, just might drop on a half decent manager. Gary, you are not the man, understand!!

Congratulations.

That is in the Top 5 (in so many ways) crappiest posts on here I have ever seen.

Sounds like a spoilt kid telling tales when you read it.

W4nk mate.

Guest oliver666

If you try and tear yourself away from the fickle posts on here, after victory and defeat, you might notice that he isn't splitting the fan base at all.

Then again, you might not, given that you're such a negative cnut.

If you have the ability to read quite a few of the posts on this forum, then you might understand what a wee wee tail you are.

Guest oliver666

Congratulations.

That is in the Top 5 (in so many ways) crappiest posts on here I have ever seen.

Sounds like a spoilt kid telling tales when you read it.

W4nk mate.

What were the previous 4 posts that fit into his catorgory Gary.

What a sh*t thread.

F*cking nonsense. Horse sh*t.

Sort yourself out you c*nt.

Another GM bishop basher. Keep them rolling in, because you are in the minority.

Guest oliver666

Your embarrassing

Why? I know its a bit late, but what is embarrashing wanting the best for SWFC. Are you saying GM is the man to take us forward. Are you capable of stringing more than two words together. A few happy clappers have come out of the woodwork haven't they. The same old set of posters who love to use less than desirable comments, expletives. Quite an intellectual set really. Just look back at some of the responses to my opening topic. Sad really, and you call yourself Wednesdatites.

Guest oliver666

Why does everyone think their opinion is more important than everyone elses? You could have posted this in the other endless threads about Megson.

So why do you post?

Why? I know its a bit late, but what is embarrashing wanting the best for SWFC. Are you saying GM is the man to take us forward. Are you capable of stringing more than two words together. A few happy clappers have come out of the woodwork haven't they. The same old set of posters who love to use less than desirable comments, expletives. Quite an intellectual set really. Just look back at some of the responses to my opening topic. Sad really, and you call yourself Wednesdatites.

Have you had a drink?

Guest totemowl

The only happy clapper round here is the one that is ready and waiting to clap the next manager into this job, as though that will be job done. Do you really think that has worked before?

As for wednesdayites, most don't react like a spoilt child when things go wrong, turning their negativity on the club. You do it to such an extent, I'm still not decided whether you are a blunt or not.

For someone who claims to represent a majority view or even a minority view, you must be really disappointed with the lack of support you've got on this thread. perhaps you just need to take those blinkers off and face some reality.

You're supporting a club that has had a losing and fragile mentality for years. While you thought every game was going to be easy, and little clubs don't win anything, many fans have realised that promotion this season will be a big ask.

Are you saying you have some one else lined up? I keep hearing Mourinho is unhappy in Spain. Megson has proven in the past he can do what we need of him at other clubs, no reason he can't do it here...in the long term.

Personally, I prefer to call myself a Wednesdayite.

Guest Deleted member

I think the op's point is not shared by many at all... a few idiots last night tried to start Megson Out chants - nobody joined in...

There were a hell of a lot more booing the players though

yeah, of course he is.

that opening remark, regardless of what anyone things of megson, is ill thought out at best

yet again a "Megson out" thread without a single suggestion of 1. how to imporve the team or 2. who we get in as manager instead

Pathetic

Personally I'd go for Mark Robins. He did a decent job a Rotherham. And kept Barnsley up on a smaller budget than we had in the Championship.

Are you sober ! promotion to premiership twice with West Brom starting to sort out Bolton in Prem. To say he is starting ton split the fans is utter rubbish, of course there are a few that don't like Megson but they would find fault if we had Alex Ferguson as manager, I just get sick of fans that are always wanting managers out before they have been given a chance.