ROD

Guest Romish Owl

He needs to organise the back 4 better, he's a good young keeper, to make him a top Keeper he needs to work on this.

Was a worldy save though.

I also think one thing won us the game today and that was Bennett's tackle, tackles like that change games.

Not because Gleeson was injured but because all the other MK players didn't want any of it.

He has developed a weird way of catching a ball from balls coming straight forward to him (as opposed to a cross). He seems to regularly drop the first touch and pick up the second attempt. But he always drops it into a safe space, which leaves me to believe it is a deliberate technique instead of a mistake. Seems a bit risky to me.

His kicking is excellent as well. A few times he sprayed the ball about with long range passes, as opposed to just booting the ball downfield.

I think thats whats most noticable with him from last season. His kicking has come on leaps and bounds over the past few months. His throwing and eye for a quick outlet is absolutely bang on, he's far better than Weaver in that department.

Edited by eckington owl