MK Fan in peace ...

Guest CowshedLad

Guest Darkus Owlus

Semedo and Prutton will have Potter for breakfast.

I think a lot of the managers think just because we have Megson we're a long ball team. Against Sflaphorpe it was all on the desk, quick closing down and more determination to put a foot in. The only person who really went long was Rob Jones but he lumps it from the back quite often.

I remember he started off well for us and just got worse and worse. I don't actually think their is a Wednesday fan that will miss him. My favourite memory of Potter was the 3 c

I remember he started off well for us and just got worse and worse. I don't actually think their is a Wednesday fan that will miss him. My favourite memory of Potter was the 3 corner incident against Huddersfield.

I don't buy into this whole "let's have a go at MK Dons fans because of how their club came about" stuff. At the end of the day it's not the fans fault that this happened, they're just supporting their club and if the truth be known I never really liked Wimbledon that much anyway.

Looking at the match and I'd definately say this will be our toughest of the season so far. MK Dons are a very good side who keep the ball well and in my opinion will be in the promotion mix come the end of the season. It will however be interesting to see how they fair in the medium to long term now that their leading goal scorer has moved on.

Also with regards to a decent pub before the match I'd recommend the Rawson Spring on Hillsborough corner. Never any trouble there on Match days and when we played Notts County a couple of weeks back, there were County fans in there drinking without any trouble. Also the tram stops right outside so you'll be able to jump on the Middlewood tram and it takes you right to the stadium.

Guest CowshedLad

Any suspensions/injury worries for your boys on Saturday Cowshed?

Potter is gonna get merked by Semedo....just so you know.

:st2:

Angelo Balanta has a hamstring injury. He's a massive blow, tricky, quick and can score.

g

I don't buy into this whole "let's have a go at MK Dons fans because of how their club came about" stuff. At the end of the day it's not the fans fault that this happened, they're just supporting their club and if the truth be known I never really liked Wimbledon that much anyway.

Looking at the match and I'd definately say this will be our toughest of the season so far. MK Dons are a very good side who keep the ball well and in my opinion will be in the promotion mix come the end of the season. It will however be interesting to see how they fair in the medium to long term now that their leading goal scorer has moved on.

Also with regards to a decent pub before the match I'd recommend the Rawson Spring on Hillsborough corner. Never any trouble there on Match days and when we played Notts County a couple of weeks back, there were County fans in there drinking without any trouble. Also the tram stops right outside so you'll be able to jump on the Middlewood tram and it takes you right to the stadium.

I agree with this and yes Wimbledon or Plough Lane as it were called was a poo poo tip. One of the worst if not the worst ground in the country at the time. Not only that Cowshed lad seems a decent sort of guy and I always give respect where its deserved.

With reagrd to the match this will really test how good we are at home as long as we don't go 4-5-1 and invite them on to us I think we will do ok.

Guest CowshedLad

g

I agree with this and yes Wimbledon or Plough Lane as it were called was a poo poo tip. One of the worst if not the worst ground in the country at the time. Not only that Cowshed lad seems a decent sort of guy and I always give respect where its deserved.

With reagrd to the match this will really test how good we are at home as long as we don't go 4-5-1 and invite them on to us I think we will do ok.

Appreciated fella.

The reason I registered on here was because I enjoyed some decent banter with some of your fans in the pub when you beat us 4-1. Thought you were brilliant that game.

It is also nice to know that more and more are starting to finally accept MK as a football team - no matter how we were formed. The club has been great for the community and the majority of us have no affliliation with the old Wimbledon as we are a young fanbase and a new generation of football fans. Calling us 'plastic' and throwing pro-AFC propaganda at us has absoloutley no affect.

Guest thekelch

Regards

CowshedLad

CowshedLad have you got a big beard? Because I can't imagine how you could bare looking at yourself in the mirror to shave, "supporting" a club stolen from its true fans in Merton and moved 70 miles up the road. If it were up to me no-one would attend the match on Saturday just to deny your "franchise" a penny more of undeserved funds.

I'm actually normally very nice on the message boards and like hearing from other fans, but in the case of McDons I'll glady make an exception.

Guest CowshedLad

CowshedLad have you got a big beard? Because I can't imagine how you could bare looking at yourself in the mirror to shave, "supporting" a club stolen from its true fans in Merton and moved 70 miles up the road. If it were up to me no-one would attend the match on Saturday just to deny your "franchise" a penny more of undeserved funds.

I'm actually normally very nice on the message boards and like hearing from other fans, but in the case of McDons I'll glady make an exception.

Yawn.

Guest thekelch

It is also nice to know that more and more are starting to finally accept MK as a football team - no matter how we were formed. The club has been great for the community and the majority of us have no affliliation with the old Wimbledon as we are a young fanbase and a new generation of football fans. Calling us 'plastic' and throwing pro-AFC propaganda at us has absoloutley no affect.

So why do your call yourself "the Dons" then?

If you're so into football did you support the none-league Milton Keynes City before the franchise landed? And while we're at it if Winkleman really wanted a football league team for the community of MK why didn't he buy them an invest some money, they were only a couple of leagues below the conference so by now they could well have been in the same position as MK Dons are now and thousands of people wouldn't have had their club stolen from them.

Never forgive - never forget.

Give the lad a break as he says its a young fan base that are supporting their local team and they can't relate to all that old stuff. I have a lot more respect for them than if they were from MK and were supporting Manure or Chelsea or other glory seeking clubs.

Guest thekelch

I never really liked Wimbledon that much anyway.

Don't see what that's got to do with owt. A lot of people don't like Wednesday but can you imagine the pain and anger you'd feel if someone decided Wednesday weren't "viable" anymore and relocated us in Birmingham or somewhere, renamed us, changed our kit and basically stole our Saturday afternoons and a big piece of our lives. Its not right and I wouldn't event wish it on the Blunts.

Guest CowshedLad

So why do your call yourself "the Dons" then?

If you're so into football did you support the none-league Milton Keynes City before the franchise landed? And while we're at it if Winkleman really wanted a football league team for the community of MK why didn't he buy them an invest some money, they were only a couple of leagues below the conference so by now they could well have been in the same position as MK Dons are now and thousands of people wouldn't have had their club stolen from them.

Never forgive - never forget.

You are an arse.

Im a 19 year old lad.

When MK came about in 2004 - Yes 7 years ago, I was 11 turning 12. - What does a 12 year old care about football politcs. All I knew was that there was am exciting football team coming to play in my town. It gave me and other young lads an opportunity to witness live football at football league standard and I didn't give a poo poo why they were here. How old were you when your father/ grandfather took you to your first football match? When did you realise that Sheffield Wednesday were the team you fealt affiliated to? Why did you support them?

I had no affiliation to any team prior to MK. It was when they came about I got into football properly. I loved going to games with my friends on saturdays and I've grown up supporting my local team. It was only at around 15 that I understood why MK is a hated club, how we were formed. But I'm not fickle enough to stop supporting them because other fans didn't like it. MK is my team, my only team. I support my local club, have done since I was a kid, and always will.

Accept that we are a new generation.

It's narrowminded people like you who only look at the football. MK has done soo much more for the community than Wimbledon ever did for it's area. I don't care if you hate us. Hate the club, all you want. But when you start having a dig at a fan who simply wanted to discuss his teams fixture against you lot, you become an utter arse.

Okay I bit ...

You are an arse.

Im a 19 year old lad.

When MK came about in 2004 - Yes 7 years ago, I was 11 turning 12. - What does a 12 year old care about football politcs. All I knew was that there was am exciting football team coming to play in my town. It gave me and other young lads an opportunity to witness live football at football league standard and I didn't give a poo poo why they were here. How old were you when your father/ grandfather took you to your first football match? When did you realise that Sheffield Wednesday were the team you fealt affiliated to? Why did you support them?

I had no affiliation to any team prior to MK. It was when they came about I got into football properly. I loved going to games with my friends on saturdays and I've grown up supporting my local team. It was only at around 15 that I understood why MK is a hated club, how we were formed. But I'm not fickle enough to stop supporting them because other fans didn't like it. MK is my team, my only team. I support my local club, have done since I was a kid, and always will.

Accept that we are a new generation.

It's narrowminded people like you who only look at the football. MK has done soo much more for the community than Wimbledon ever did for it's area. I don't care if you hate us. Hate the club, all you want. But when you start having a dig at a fan who simply wanted to discuss his teams fixture against you lot, you become an utter arse.

Okay I bit ...

Well said and if he's got the slightest inclination of any common sense he would accept that and apologise.

I agree on giving Cowshedlad a break.

Can I also say: didn't we have this last time, last season when Cowshedlad came on Owlstalk? And also: Was the abuse he received not fucking tiresome the first time round? Because it's incredibly fucking tiresome now.

Guest CowshedLad

I agree on giving Cowshedlad a break.

Can I also say: didn't we have this last time, last season when Cowshedlad came on Owlstalk? And also: Was the abuse he received not fucking tiresome the first time round? Because it's incredibly fucking tiresome now.

To be fair mate.

the majority of you are top notch decent people. - It only takes one to even mention AFC ... and a frenzy starts and splits opinion.

Guest CowshedLad

He seems decent cowshedlad but its obvious he's gunna get sum stick with that name

'The Cowshed' is the stand at Stadium MK behind the goal in which my season ticket seat is. Lad - well it's pretty obvious.