Still not convinced by meggy

Guest Corleone

All too easy for 'em. Don't know why some of you fall for it! Obvious single sh1tes (or uni-turds) are getting away with playing some of you.

You ought to know better!!

Guest Danaldo_SWFC

I'm not convinced either. 2-0 at home after 20 mins and we should have gone on to score more, instead we invite pressure onto us. Why did Morrison get substituted? As soon as that happened we lost our shape, besides that he was playing well. Lines looked very average today and James O'Connor is an absolute embarrassment of a player. Stop being so bloody negative Megson.

Guest johnowls

Couldn't believe some moaning when we started to play the clock down at 3-2 if we played it in every time and it got cleared and they countered we could have lost 2 points. And some tw@ shouted "megson get another striker on..oh wait you aint got none have ya you cooont" made himself look a right idiot. i swear we have some nobs for fans i wish they would flip off to the sty as i'm sick of arguing with em.

I'm not convinced either. 2-0 at home after 20 mins and we should have gone on to score more, instead we invite pressure onto us. Why did Morrison get substituted? As soon as that happened we lost our shape, besides that he was playing well. Lines looked very average today and James O'Connor is an absolute embarrassment of a player. Stop being so bloody negative Megson.

Unless I missed something...we did didn't we??????

Guest Danaldo_SWFC

Unless I missed something...we did didn't we??????

It ain't rocket science, let me explain. We scored 2 and sat back inviting pressure, hence why they got more of the ball and created more chances and hit the post. We rode our luck today on more than one occasion and it can be avoided. I could understand it if we were away but not at home. It's going to cost us a lot of points this year. We need to keep the tempo up and not sit back

It ain't rocket science, let me explain. We scored 2 and sat back inviting pressure, hence why they got more of the ball and created more chances and hit the post. We rode our luck today on more than one occasion and it can be avoided. I could understand it if we were away but not at home. It's going to cost us a lot of points this year. We need to keep the tempo up and not sit back

We're unbeaten at home this season. Is that rocket science?

Guest johnowls

I think it's obvious why Megson took Clinton off. We only have two strikers fit anything happens to one of them and we are fooked so he takes one off while we are winning. Simple as that, You moaners can moan as much a you want when we have the full team fit and able to play and then you have every right to question "Meggy". We played well today and won these w@nky threads are getting sad now.

I can't believe some people are so against Megson. Did he get us relegated from the Championship? Did he nearly drag us into a relegation battle last season? Has he made a single bad signing?

Yes, some of his decisions have been questionable - but so are many of the decisions of Mourinho, or Wenger, or Fergie. Megson is improving us, but improvement is not always a straight line up. There are peaks and dips. The key is, is the overall direction one of progression or regression...?

Some of the quality we have in the squad eclipses anything we've had in the last few years. Just look at Semedo and Prutton - absolute quality. When was the last time we had a winger as complete as Marshall?? Brunt, was it?

Even if we don't get promoted this season it's not a disaster. Look how many seasons Forest, Southampton or Leeds have spent down here.

Guest Danaldo_SWFC

We're unbeaten at home this season. Is that rocket science?

Wow, I can see that reply took a lot of thought, well done.

Wow, I can see that reply took a lot of thought, well done.

There is no need to put any effort in reply to such a moronic post. It's plain and simple, we're winning games, it's not pretty but we're getting the points on the board, and as i said, unbeaten at home.

Stop moaning ffs.

Just to add, with quotes like this -

2-0 at home after 20 mins and we should have gone on to score more

Maybe you should put a little more thought into your replies?? Just a though like . . .

Edited by eckington owl

He is probably the man to take us forward.

But the way we set up for the last 15mins was frightening. We just invited pressure as the ball just kept coming back.

Sflaphorpe are a good side and will finish in the top 10, but they were there for the taking this afternoon. Should of made it more comfortable for ourselves.

At the end of the day its how Megson's footballing mind works, he is obviously very defensive minded and likes nicking the odd goal and staying solid.

And who are we to question if he gets us to where we want to be?

And by the same token we've lost every away match It's not unreasonable for some of us to not yet be convinced by Megson We are definitely in the minority, and amongst those yet to be convinced, there's a range of opinions. Personally I'm still not totally convinced but I am seeing signs that he might be getting it right.

Guest Danaldo_SWFC

There is no need to put any effort in reply to such a moronic post. It's plain and simple, we're winning games, it's not pretty but we're getting the points on the board, and as i said, unbeaten at home.

Stop moaning ffs.

Just to add, with quotes like this -

Maybe you should put a little more thought into your replies?? Just a though like . . .

what's moronic about it exactly? You disagreeing with it doesn't make it moronic.

And losing to bury and brentford is hardly winning games is it? Embarrassing results to be honest.

If we'd have played Huddersfield today we'd have got battered sitting back like we did.

Guest Danaldo_SWFC
And by the same token we've lost every away match It's not unreasonable for some of us to not yet be convinced by Megson We are definitely in the minority, and amongst those yet to be convinced, there's a range of opinions. Personally I'm still not totally convinced but I am seeing signs that he might be getting it right.

My thoughts exactly. Finally a man with some common sense.

what's moronic about it exactly? You disagreeing with it doesn't make it moronic.

And losing to bury and brentford is hardly winning games is it? Embarrassing results to be honest.

If we'd have played Huddersfield today we'd have got battered sitting back like we did.

Apart from the fact you thought we scored 2 goals?

Morrison could have got substituted for a number of reasons. He might have picked an injury up or Megson might have just been using his head knowing we only have two strikers and if 1 gets injured we're up poo poo creek without a paddle?

You go on to say Lines looked average, but i lost count how many dangerous balls he put into the box from free kicks and corners, also i though he put a shift in.

Guest Danaldo_SWFC

Apart from the fact you thought we scored 2 goals?

Morrison could have got substituted for a number of reasons. He might have picked an injury up or Megson might have just been using his head knowing we only have two strikers and if 1 gets injured we're up poo poo creek without a paddle?

You go on to say Lines looked average, but i lost count how many dangerous balls he put into the box from free kicks and corners, also i though he put a shift in.

I didn't think we scored two goals you bloody moron! What I'm saying is why go two up at home and then sit back!? There's no hope, good night.